Couldn't find a towel.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was from the WA police [emoji23]
IMG_4804.jpg

Melbourne were nearly as bad as the WC Eagles club song.

That would have to be one of the worst songs ever written in the history of humankind.

Melbourne were nearly as bad as the WC Eagles club song.

That would have to be one of the worst songs ever written in the history of humankind.

Get use to it caus it’s gonna be played again next week [emoji16]

If you take time to listen or watch a sporting contest one doesn't expect one side/individual to roll over from the start, glad Melbourne isn't my team, just not on in a preliminary final.

Fell the same here about Collingwood but I don't mind Buckley, hopefully both teams will play with the same tenacity as they produced in the preliminary's.

If you take time to listen or watch a sporting contest one doesn't expect one side/individual to roll over from the start, glad Melbourne isn't my team, just not on in a preliminary final.
Unfortunately Melbourne is my team & I made the trip from Brisvegas for the game. The WCE supporters I met were great and the new stadium is everything they said it would be. The experience was thoroughly enjoyable - the game not so! Ah well...now I can brew next weekend and go to Riverfire...

What was that song [emoji3][emoji322][emoji122]

Back