Could You Relax And Do Your Business ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Isn't one way glass/mirrors a wonderful thing ?

best_toilet_ever.jpg

I went to this bar in Darwin one night and they have a similar concept. I wandered into the mens room looking for the trough only to find a one way glass wall with the trough at the base. There was water trickling down the glass, but it was a strange feeling at first taking a leak when on the other side of the glass people are at their tables enjoying their meals several metres away. After a few beers it didn't seem to matter at all! :lol:

The Regatta Hotel in Brisbane now has the same theme.

Duff.

Thats fine during the day, but at night when its lighter in the box than outside...you would be able to see straight in.

Little creatures in freo have one way glass in thier bathroom too

Duff said:
I went to this bar in Darwin one night and they have a similar concept. I wandered into the mens room looking for the trough only to find a one way glass wall with the trough at the base. There was water trickling down the glass, but it was a strange feeling at first taking a leak when on the other side of the glass people are at their tables enjoying their meals several metres away. After a few beers it didn't seem to matter at all! :lol:

The Regatta Hotel in Brisbane now has the same theme.

Duff.
One of my mates has been in that bar in Darwin, Duff. He said it was unsettling, too.

But like you say, after a few beers you can piss anywhere.

That glass at the Regatta is great - especially a year or so back when there was a construction site next door which you were "pissing" on.

dreamboat

Latest posts

Back