Could You Do It ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
First the link to the article

Discliamer: It is probably a hoax/satire or similar but .....

"Yum, yum, yum! Look at that great big frothy glass in Toi's hand. Wouldn't you just LOVE IT if a beautiful girl in a freaky cleavage-poppin' Oktoberfest outfit handed you a nice icy cold beer RIGHT NOW? Mmm, beer! Would you still drink it if I told you that Toi made that beer with yeast from her own vagina? That she made a keg of homebrew, called "Toi Sennhauser's OPB -- Original Pussy Beer"? Hmm, would you drink it then? Plenty of people were drinking the OPB at Toi's event at Crawl Space Gallery this past Saturday. I'm told that several people even got bonafide drunk."

Checkout the link above for piccies of Toi and the label for this beer.

Beers,
Doc

Hopefully the keg was filtered first :blink: can't imagine what a bottled conditioned brew would taste like :eek: .

Doc, you sure do manage to dredge up some plums :lol:

Cheers
Andrew

I dont think Wyeast will be culturing that strain of yeast too soon.

vlbaby.

OK, I'm going to have to vote for hoax:

1. I can't imagine a court on the planet issuing the appropriate license.
2. It would taste terrible. Baker's yeast produces a foul tasting drop and that's probably a lot closer to brewers yeast than Toi's 'contribution'.
3. Natural human 'flora' is a balance of thousands of different organisms, so who's paying for all the lab work to isolate a suitable strain?

Good conversation piece though...

I'd drink it even if it isn't satire (but I think it is). Who drinks Yakult? That's made from a bacteria sourced from the gut of a woman who could eat raw chicken without getting ill. Pussy lining or intestine lining... I know which is is more likely for my mouth to find.

I think I would drink it...... but only if it were the last yeast strain on earth.

reading thru, she used the normal brewers yeast & added a few dabbs of her own. as to whether her own yeast has any alcohol resistance is questionable ... not quite as bad as it sounds. could be a marketing opportunity for LN/CUB & dolly / cosmo ...

Maybe we'll see celebrities introducing their own labels?

I could definitely go a Sienna Miller Lite...

gm_l2.jpg

Technically the beer is still in accordance with Reinheitsgebot.

I'd drink that for sure and go back for seconds...and thirds and forths. :chug: :super:
I'd proberly have to sneak of to the lav for a quick......oh what that might not pass the forum ettique!

Jayse

I might.... depending on exactly who the yeast originated from.

If its food grade why not!

Murray said:
Smoke?
[post="84555"][/post]​

not exactly what i had in mind but while iam there i might aswell pull out the adelaide hops and have a choof. :rolleyes:
I have had a face full of strange girls.......(oh wait a minute the ettique thing again)......plenty of times.
Anyway drinking that beer will not come close to being disgusting in my book, actually i'd be lining up for it. :p
A pint of a strange girls urine is proberly the worst i have done. hey wait a minute should i really be admitting to that? :ph34r:

Out on the tiles
Jayse

Back