Corny Kegs - Help Me Get It Right

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edubrueurope

Reaction score
Hi
As a new poster on this forum ... and a complete novice to brewing... perhaps someone could help me out. I am looking to start a home brew school in sardinia and have selected (and bought) a Braumeister 50 litre brewing machine. I am now looking at the options for storing the beer:
Bottles - too much work involved in cleaning
Mini Kegs - ditto, plus plastic lining.
Therefore i intend to try out a cornelius keg system - filling 3 x 9l kegs and 1 x 18l from each brew.

BUT without any experience of using this kit can anyone help?

From reading other posts i see that just about everything is available from candirect.co.uk

Anyone fancy playing personal shopping assistant so i end up with the right equipment?

I am also looking for brew guides - if you have experience in using the BM, temperature controlled fermentation or kegging with cornys and would be prepared to contribute / provide input to the brew school lessons get in touch.

Thanks in advance.

There are plenty of resources around, however each persons requirments differ thus so do their systems.

I find it slightly strange that ur starting a brew school yet seemingly know nothing about brewing, and u want us to help set up ur business for u?.... Now for a cut in the peofits yeah maybe....

If ur setting up shop in sardinia I suggest you look for suppliers resources a bit closer to home. Although I know craftbrewer (link in banner at top of page) ships internationally. Perhaps give ross a call at craftbrewer. If u buy your equipment from him, he'll be more than happy to help u.

Don't they have pails in Sardinia?

PS: apologies in advance in case we learn English is your 9th language and you just 'sound' formal. Do some search on the forum, the answers are there already in detail if you know enough about brewing they jump out at you!

On the other hand, keep drilling Pails

Back