• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Corny Kegs for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattSR

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have 8 Corny kegs for sale. They originally came from Ross at Craftbrewer a few years ago, and I put all new seals in them when I purchased them. Two of them had brand new ball lock fittings professionally TIG welded to them, and the welding is top notch, but I had to remove the rubber around the posts for the welding so they look a bit odd.

Asking $70 each, pickup in the Dural, Sydney area. I can post pictures if needed.

Cheers,
Matt

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1455320221.413527.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1455320268.781561.jpg

Can I take 2? I'm in baulkham hills and can drive over tomorrow afternoon between 4-6??

TBF said:
Any of them keg king
I'm pretty sure these are proper Cornelius branded units that were used by Pepsi and Coke back in the day. I'm not 100% sure and each keg is different. I'll have a look and let you know tomorrow.

Cheers,
Matt

iangallagher said:
Can I take 2? I'm in baulkham hills and can drive over tomorrow afternoon between 4-6??
Sure thing mate, check your PM ;)

Cheer,s
Matt

Alright, 6 down, two to go.

Two cornies left, $70 - any takers?

Cheers,
Matt

MattSR said:
I'm pretty sure these are proper Cornelius branded units that were used by Pepsi and Coke back in the day. I'm not 100% sure and each keg is different. I'll have a look and let you know tomorrow.

Cheers,
Matt
I double checked and yes, these are genuine Cornelius branded kegs. Looks like they were decommissioned from Pepsi-Cola.

Bumpski - still have two left sitting there doing nothing except getting in the way....

Back