• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Corny keg, keggle, taps (Melb inner)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean_0

Reaction score
Hi All, Just clearing out a few unneeded bits.

First up is a corny keg which comes with both gas and liquid disconnects (barb type). I have four of these but in the past two years I've never had more than 2 full so getting rid of one. Looking for $75 for this.
20140811_151423.jpg

Next up is a keggle. This is a legally acquired (german no return) keg which is 50L but is a bit taller and thinner than usual. Comes with weldless ball tap kit as shown, and a glass lid. It could do with having the cut edge cleaned up a bit but is otherwise in good nick. Need $70 for this:
20140811_151354.jpg20140811_151405.jpg

Also have these two chrome beer taps with brass fittings and some line. I have no idea what these are worth so make me an offer.
taps.jpg

Finally I have this stainless steel 32L pot. This is an extremely thin cheap pot which I used when I started years ago. I have very crudely punched holes for an element, tap and thermometer in it. I would feel guilty taking money for this so you can take it with you if you purchase any of the other items. If none of the buyers want it somebody else can take it away.
20140811_151500.jpg

I'm located in Brunswick East, Victoria, and all items are to be picked up from me. Thanks! -Sean

Keggle and taps (and free pot) still up for grabs. Will leave them here for the weekend and list on ebay on Monday if they're still around.

Latest posts

Back