• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Coopers Tallies For Sale - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCarbinator

Reaction score
I have a deal with a pub for them to put their Coopers tallies aside for me.
I am getting quite a few.
Originally I wanted to collect them for myself and a few mates but there is too many.
I am offering them at $5/dozen to cover my costs and time to go and pick them up and wash them before the sediment sets on the bottom.
Minimum 5 dozen per sale.
Could do them cheaper if not washed.
Cheers.
Andrew.

Keep bumping the thread, I got rid of mobs of them in October when I did a clean out and it would be a tragedy for them to go to recycling.

Sounds like a good price, best of luck.

edit: are you in Oodnadatta? - Hint if you put location in your side bar it would help.

:p

Interested to know where the OP is that a pub would go through so many Coopers Green tallies, which are indeed roll top not screwed, at least they were last time I saw them.

Interested to know where the OP is that a pub would go through so many Coopers Green tallies, which are indeed roll top not screwed, at least they were last time I saw them.
Yes, i was referring to the place where Kev can get his bottles.

Coopers tallies are definitely crown seal. I drank one the other day to get the yeast (and another for good measure).

You can only get enough yeast from three tallies of Sparkling, and Liquorland know this as they have them on sale for $16 for 3.

I collected around 100 tallies over 2 years, excuse being "hmm, I'll culture up some yeast and do an Aussie Pale........... just on my way up the street to the pub, sweetie," ........ I did three brews in two years :lol:

You can only get enough yeast from three tallies of Sparkling, and Liquorland know this as they have them on sale for $16 for 3.

I collected around 100 tallies over 2 years, excuse being "hmm, I'll culture up some yeast and do an Aussie Pale........... just on my way up the street to the pub, sweetie," ........ I did three brews in two years :lol:

I know this very well!

Pickup from red hill. Moving to banyo in 2 weeks. The coopers bottles are crown seal. How much you wanna pay for unwashed bottles ekul?

What a bargain!
I had to pay $50 / dozen for mine, and then I had to drink them too.

Probably take a while, most Brisbanite AHBers are keggers now but someone will grab them eventually I'm sure.

No takers?

Interested in some of these mate but not sure i want 5 dozen which is your minimum listed sale. Probably 2-3 dozen would suffice (going to kegs soon hopefully so just looking for a set of consistent bottles for the odd batch etc...). Can pick up maybe this week some time....

Interested in some of these mate but not sure i want 5 dozen which is your minimum listed sale. Probably 2-3 dozen would suffice (going to kegs soon hopefully so just looking for a set of consistent bottles for the odd batch etc...). Can pick up maybe this week some time....

I can do 3 dozen for you if you pick them up on Tuesday after 4pm from Red Hill.

I will be busy every other day of this week.

Bring your own box to carry them in.

:p
I so need bottles! Lost a few hundred in the flood, and have struggled to replace them. Not too far from Brisbane. Do you have them regularly then?

I am getting approx 200 per week. How many you need?

Hmm I may be interested in some of them as well.
Moving house though shortly possibly.
So won't be until I know more..
I would need to drive to Brisbane to get them though..

Hmm I may be interested in some of them as well.
Moving house though shortly possibly.
So won't be until I know more..
I would need to drive to Brisbane to get them though..

Where yu living? I will be moving to Banyo in about a week myself.

Back