Coopers Starter Kit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Just been sent a link for the Coopers Starter Kits being sold in the US.

Reading on..

It even includes an entertaining how-to video hosted by Aussie movie star Paul Mercurio (Strictly Ballroom).

That just sounds hilarious. :D

Cheers,
Doc

Yep, seen it myself I'm a little ashamed to admit on this forum :unsure: . Came with my Coopers starter kit I got just over 12 months ago. Only watched it the once as it's pretty camp. You should see the woman he's 'teaching' how to brew. She looks like she'd rather eat her left arm than actually smell/taste the brew. Something tells me he should stick to dancing in future :rolleyes:

Gough

Ive actually got an extra copy.. (i bought 2 starter kits.. (cheap way to get some spares and a secondary fermenter...)

i'll start the bidding at $1 + postage :)

hehe.. i've got 5 of 'em somewhere... never even looked at'em.... mebe I oughta dust-off the old vcr and take a look for the giggle-factor :p

I got given some gear from a fella that was going to start brewing, but changed his mind before doing his first batch. I aqcuired a fermenter, tap, airlock...all the usual stuff, and a coopers video.
I didn't even put it in the video, just gave it away at the next brew club meeting.. :p

actually GSRman i reckon you may have to pay someone to take the video off your hands
lol :D

cheers
big d B)

Doc said:
It even includes an entertaining how-to video hosted by Aussie movie star Paul Mercurio (Strictly Ballroom).

That just sounds hilarious. :D
sounds a bit like "This is Spinal Tap" :lol:

Back