• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Coopers PET - FREE

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan@twtr_dan

Reaction score
Cooper 740ml, 225+ PET bottles, 10yrs+ old, various states of cleanliness, boxes NQR.. pickup Ballarat.
20181007_125240.jpeg

Cooper 740ml, 225+ PET bottles, 10yrs+ old, various states of cleanliness, boxes NQR.. pickup Ballarat.View attachment 113798
Im in need of some PET bottles, was about to go grab a few on the weekend. Any chance i would be able to grab some from you? 225 of them is a bit of overkill if youre happy for someone else to grab half of them thats no problem for me, moe than happy to take all of them off your hands if you dont want to split though, will get used up eventially [emoji14]

Im in need of some PET bottles, was about to go grab a few on the weekend. Any chance i would be able to grab some from you? 225 of them is a bit of overkill if youre happy for someone else to grab half of them thats no problem for me, moe than happy to take all of them off your hands if you dont want to split though, will get used up eventially [emoji14]

Hi smertin, I'm up the road from you in Dimo, I'd like a box or two of them if you are going to grab them, I could store them if needed for others to collect. but I couldn't pick them up myself for two or three weeks.

Please take as many as you can, have orders for them to go and prefer to pass on to someone who can use them or they end up at the transfer station

Sounds good. Should be able to grab all of them, just gotta work out what car or van to come over in. Will give u a shout shortly :)
Cheers and thanks for coming all the way to get them. And thanks again for the beverages, considered now 'SOLD'

Hi Dan, thanks for the bottles, Smertin dropped a few boxes off with me tonight.

If anyone else needs some, message me as I have more than I need.

Back