Coopers Mild

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwd

Awful Ale Apprentice
Reaction score
I am not a fan of weak kneed beers I am hooked on Zweic Porter but bought a tallie of Coopers Mild thinking it may be like a British Mild.
I was surprised to find it extremely pale in colour and had a great flavour very nice indeed.

I am not a fan of weak kneed beers I am hooked on Zweic Porter but bought a tallie of Coopers Mild thinking it may be like a British Mild.
I was surprised to find it extremely pale in colour and had a great flavour very nice indeed.

I found it to be super thin watery and would never get it again. I reckon if i added half a pint of water to a glass of my mild there'd still be 3 times the flavour. Not a bad beer, just very bland IMHO.

I drink Mild on tap at my local, bloody loverly , especially since it is a mid strength beer.

It is one of Coopers most popular beers on tap....

If you want thin and watery.... try XXXX gold....

coopers mild is the beer i prefer when i run out of my own,or am at the pub. ...not a lot of over the bar choices at any of the pubs here....cheers.....spog......quote name='Tropical_Brews' date='Jun 29 2012, 06:00 PM' post='929584']
[/quote]

if I am driving and cant find rogers I go for the coopers mild, but was pretty dissapointed the first time I bought it and found it wasn't a mild.

Cheers

It seems a bit light on compared to other Coopers' beers, I think.

I really like this beer, when you put it next to any other mid strength it wins hands down. All the best bottles I've had so far have been 6 months past it's "best after" date.

I really enjoy it too. I think if they had named it coopers mid more homebrewers would be saying they enjoy it :party:

Back