• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Coopers Long Necks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkirky

Reaction score
G'day everyone...

I've got a stack of coopers crown seal longnecks, as well as some old CUB crown seal longies...

I'm based in Sydney- roselands...

Open to offers... I've got about 200...

Sorry everyone...

I have decided to put the bottles on ebay (I haven't had an offer as yet and I'm unsure what they are worth, hence I thought to try ebay...)

If anyone wants to make an offer just pm me...

Cheers!

I sold a couple of hundred when I had my cleanout last year, market price is usually around 50c a bottle.

I sold a couple of hundred when I had my cleanout last year, market price is usually around 50c a bottle.

Yeah, I was expecting about $90 for the 165 bottles...

I got an offer today of $50 for 60 bottles (on ebay), but I don't want to split the sale... I have an extra 60 bottles but need them for my own use.

Im more than happy for 50c per bottle.

Jesus. I give my surplus away for free. $90 for someone to pick up your recycling?

Best of luck.

Jesus. I give my surplus away for free. $90 for someone to pick up your recycling?

Best of luck.

Totally! I gave my 200+ bottle collection away for free. I tell you what though, if I was a hobo I wouldn't be collecting aluminium cans for a living that's for sure. (unless I lived in South Australia)

Best of luck.

Ditto. Obviously the true value of something is what someone is willing to pay for it. But there's gotta be a better way to make a buck.

50c a bottle!
Christ the 'tip shops' down this way have the cheek to sell them for $2 each last time I checked! Scary thing is they had a waiting list of people.

Back