Coopers Heritage

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter

Reaction score
HI all,

I would like to get some feedback on the new Coopers traditional draught kit-
has any one tried it yet ?

I tried the coopers heritage lager and was quite disappointed.

i did one i dry hopped it with 2 halletua plugs ut made it better but now i use to part mashes i notice the difference

I did a Coopers India Pale Ale and dry hopped with 28 gms cascade. Straight onto the yeast cake of a Coopers Sparkling Ale.
The IPA is/was better in my taste.

cheers

Coopers IPA is very good.

I do the brew with 1 kg of amber malt and Nth Brewer and Ekg hops.
Posted some recipes on the site for it.

G'day Peter, Welcome to the site!

I've tried the Coopers Traditional Draught kit and I wasnt that impressed with the taste at all :blink: . I should have used a liquid yeast instead off the one supplied with the can.

Anyway I concur with the other fella's and give the IPA the thumbs up.

I was handed one of these to try yesterday at a mates , he brewed it with 1.5 kg of Coopers LME and used a Saflager 34/70 dried yeast , brewed at 12c

I was quite impressed , a nice light brew , good head , very nice flavour , although a little mild in the hops

I have one brewing in the fridge right now. Made it as per can instructions with a wyeast 2007 american pils yeast.

Smells ok so far......... <_<

The ESB Australian draught 3kg kit brewing next to it with the same yeast smells better but it comes dry hopped in the tin :)

Man, a Coopers guy came into my shop

I asked "WTF put out another draught/bitter?"

good news is, more exciting stuff on the way!

Jovial Monk

JM
are you going to tell us whats on the way. Or is it a secret.

Back