Coopers Fermenter Vessel Dimension

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

williewtb

Reaction score
i mange to find the dimension for the new FV, but can't seem to find the old one in here or coopers site, any kind soul able to help me out here? :D

what do you need it for?? Have you got the vessel? Can you measure yours?

I have a coopers old one but not sure if they are all the same I could measure it if you really needed

what do you need it for?? Have you got the vessel? Can you measure yours?

I have a coopers old one but not sure if they are all the same I could measure it if you really needed

well i got the new fermenter, planning to get another one, probably the old one, so i need the measure before buy as i want both to fit the chest freezer, not exact a big one.. Would really appreciate if you can do so. I got the dimension for the new one with krausen collar, just don't have the dimension for the one with the airlock.

The old one looks like this i think there all the same right?

41QHLjf0o2L.jpg

why dont you get one from bunnings they will be about half the price. Only thing is if you plan to do 25lt batches they are no good, you could get 23lts out of them easy. Will get a measurement for you, Cant remember if mine was a coopers kit and that fermenter looks alot wider then the one I have so I guess it may not of been.

Maybe if someone has got one lately and knows that it is a true coopers one that would prob be more helpful

well i got the new fermenter, planning to get another one, probably the old one, so i need the measure before buy as i want both to fit the chest freezer, not exact a big one.. Would really appreciate if you can do so. I got the dimension for the new one with krausen collar, just don't have the dimension for the one with the airlock.

if your worried about fitting both just buy 2 old FV's, they will both fit ( I assume ) and they work better then the new coopers fermenter with the dodgy tap.

Old Coopers-360mm dia/440mm high,Bunnings water container-300mm dia-450mm high[NOT including tap/airlock]

Back