Coopers Club Night Brisbane 8th Nov

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunkel_Boy

Reaction score
Taking a few (well deserved) hours off study this week to drop into the Pig and Whistle on Eagle Street for the Coopers Club Night.
I know I brought this up in another thread, but that degenerated kind of quickly...

So, anybody here going?

Dunkel_Boy said:
Taking a few (well deserved) hours off study this week to drop into the Pig and Whistle on Eagle Street for the Coopers Club Night.
I know I brought this up in another thread, but that degenerated kind of quickly...

So, anybody here going?
[post="88925"][/post]​

What's the go - What time you gonna be there?

I'll be there with a mate at 7pm, quite possibly earlier than that.

I'll see you there Dunkel - hopefully will be a good night (shame its not a friday night though!)

What happens at a coopers club night? I assume you don't need to be a member?

$2.50 Coopers, door prizes, snacks, live entertainment, get to meet Gleen Cooper (and other Coopers members).
You do need to be a member, I assume they'll have an area up the back roped off. I'm bringing a mate along and they are charging him $10. Unfortunately, I believe that they'd be all booked out. I rang up and booked us in as soon as I got the invite, so I don't like your chances. :(
And here I was thinking my $30-odd for membership just got me a cool Coopers shirt.

Adam, I'll see you there. I'm about 6'6" with red hair and my brown Coopers shirt. Be with a small man with glasses.

Dunkel_Boy said:
$2.50 Coopers, door prizes, snacks, live entertainment, get to meet Gleen Cooper (and other Coopers members).
You do need to be a member, I assume they'll have an area up the back roped off. I'm bringing a mate along and they are charging him $10. Unfortunately, I believe that they'd be all booked out. I rang up and booked us in as soon as I got the invite, so I don't like your chances. :(
And here I was thinking my $30-odd for membership just got me a cool Coopers shirt.

Adam, I'll see you there. I'm about 6'6" with red hair and my brown Coopers shirt. Be with a small man with glasses.
[post="89102"][/post]​

Dunkel_Boy,

I just rang the Pig & Whistle - apparently it's open to anyone & it's $10 entry whether you are a member or not - Does that sound right?

cheers Ross

Wow, cool.
Ok, that sounds good... on the invitation it said numbers are strictly limited, RSVP as soon as possible and the recorded RSVP line will say when it's all booked out.
Well, that's good news isn't it!
...as long as hte $2.50 Coopers stays the same...

Cheers,
Adrian

Back