Cool Bike Jersey

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asher

Junctyard Brewing
Reaction score
For all you drinkers out there with a cycling problem check out my latest bike jersey.
Will be on show at the 12 hour mountain bike endurance night race I'm in training for...

https://www.stonebrew.com/Merchant2/merchan...t_Code=ABA-JERS

I drink... Therefore I ride...
Asher for now

:chug:

jersey.jpeg

Nice one Asher!

You will probably get disqualified for offending someone...

dreamboat

Thought you would have gone for the Double ******* one.

Doc

dbjers.jpg

Has anyone bought the Stone jerseys? I'm looking at getting a couple and was wondering what the sizing was like as in chest size.

I bought the New Belgium Fat Tire jersey a couple of days ago. XXL is a little tight on me, 135kg for reference. The theory being, the more I cycle, the more it'll fit.

Great Divide Brewing do nice cycling jerseys too

Good stuff. Beer making and riding go hand in hand in my opinion. Not too many homebrewing cyclists however. By my reckoning, a 100k ride equals at least a 6 pack and some tasty morsels to go with it.

Thanks for the link

Good stuff. Beer making and riding go hand in hand in my opinion. Not too many homebrewing cyclists however. By my reckoning, a 100k ride equals at least a 6 pack and some tasty morsels to go with it.

Thanks for the link

I know three :icon_cheers: .

I was out yesterday and did a lazy 96km, calorie counter gave me 3784 calories for the ride. I really enjoyed the beers afterwards!

I know a fair few and I've been riding for a living for over a decade now. I do over 100km a day on average so a beer gut isn't something I tend to worry about :D

The boys at mountain goat have supported bike related things for ages and plenty have then gone on to try making their own brews even if they don't keep it up.

I have been mountain biking for at least 15 years. But you would only call me a weekend warrior. Still those jerseys are something i need to invest in. great find.

I was out yesterday and did a lazy 96km, calorie counter gave me 3784 calories for the ride. I really enjoyed the beers afterwards!
By my reckoning thats about fifteen beers. I may have to dig out the 35YO treadlie and give it a good spray of DDT.

Has anyone bought the Stone jerseys? I'm looking at getting a couple and was wondering what the sizing was like as in chest size.

Blast from the past thread!

I bought one. The stone sizes back then were weird. Not euro cycling gersy sizes but fat load American sizes. The large I got was huge. I sold it on ebay for more than i paid and went back for a medium ;) Still a weird cut BTW....

Asher

Coopers did one in conjunction with Super Elliots Cycles awhile back but they've not allowed it to be done again unfortunately.

Back