Cool beer infographic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Infographs are awesome.

definitive-metal-family-tree.png

The hops one is great but outdated as soon as it arrives. Not to mention they skipped half of the pacific hops when I last saw it....

Dave70 said:
Infographs are awesome.

definitive-metal-family-tree.png
I am disappointed that Judas are in the second line. That is bullshit. They are not power metal and they are earlier than that. I am disappointed Dave70 - I've come to expect better from you.

ROB HALFORD IS THE GAY METAL LORD!

the metal one is terrible. many connections missing, and others are where they shouldn't be.

Liam_snorkel said:
the metal one is terrible. many connections missing, and others are where they shouldn't be.
And where is Disturbed?

Liam_snorkel said:
I hear ya. Its a travesty that Jethro Tull, the band who scooped the 1989 Grammy for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance Vocal or Instrumental should be omitted..

$90 for that poster. Damn. I guess it's fairly large, 150 x 100 CM, but still, $90 is pretty steep.

syl said:
I am disappointed that Judas are in the second line. That is bullshit. They are not power metal and they are earlier than that. I am disappointed Dave70 - I've come to expect better from you.

ROB HALFORD IS THE GAY METAL LORD!
I dunno. I think the torch may have been passed to Gaahl.

gaahl-1.jpg

3795893_640px.jpg

..so gay..

Dave70 said:
I dunno. I think the torch may have been passed to Gaahl.

..so gay..

Point remains that Judas Priest should be on the first line... jeeze mate.... GET A BIT OF BRITISH STEEL IN YA!

Latest posts

Back