Control Panel for HERMS system

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseC

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of a company/business in Australia that makes control panels? I was looking to have a panel with 2 pids and a timer and a few switches, i.e. for pumps and alarms etc. This was to control my hot liquor tank and mash run, any ideas and I would be absolutely stoked.

Im in the early design stage of my new 4v all electric HERMS system and im looking into the same thing if I find anything interesting I will pass it on to you Jesse

Thanks mate! I appreciate it. Yeah I don't want to make it myself, just for the fact I'm not confident with wiring etc. Would be awesome to know if there is somewhere that would do it. If I hear anything, I'll let you know too. Thanks again mate.

Where abouts are you?
Just google switchboards and your are, or similar words.
Might also need to find a sparky who likes beer to design it for you.

Cheers boys, I might check out a switchboard joint. I'm on the gold coast, so I'm sure there would be someone around this area. Haha yep definitely need an electrician who likes beers! Thanks Began, I'll have a look and see what the go is.

Hi all,

I know I’m late to this thread but I’m an electrician/instrument technician with experience building control panels. I’ve built a couple of HERMS panels now (one for me and one for a friend).
If anyone is interested in having a HERMS panel built, I could do it for them!

My panel is mounted side on to save space but can I lay it out electric brew style or bespoke.

I’m located in Adelaide but could ship anywhere in Aus. If anyone is interested drop me an email [email protected]
1594170128371.jpeg

1594170170729.jpeg

Hi all,

I know I’m late to this thread but I’m an electrician/instrument technician with experience building control panels. I’ve built a couple of HERMS panels now (one for me and one for a friend).
If anyone is interested in having a HERMS panel built, I could do it for them!

My panel is mounted side on to save space but can I lay it out electric brew style or bespoke.

I’m located in Adelaide but could ship anywhere in Aus. If anyone is interested drop me an email [email protected]
View attachment 118564
View attachment 118565
that's some beautiful workmanship, great job.

Back