Control box - test - fail

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a quick circuit diagram, of how you wanted to wire it? I say wanted, because if was wired how that diagram was drawn you may not have let the smoe out. My bes guess is you put the "e-stop" or amp meter first in circuit. That is where I'd start, and 0.6v measured anywhere in that circuit is not good. It indicates that that component is most likely not working.

Do you have a quick circuit diagram, of how you wanted to wire it? I say wanted, because if was wired how that diagram was drawn you may not have let the smoe out. My bes guess is you put the "e-stop" or amp meter first in circuit. That is where I'd start, and 0.6v measured anywhere in that circuit is not good. It indicates that that component is most likely not working.
It's all sorted now. The hot in was in the neutral in by mistake (actually wasn't me...). Just need to figure out if the volt/amp meter is buggered now. Otherwise it all works, done 2 brews on it already.

Back