Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This residence exists because of us, if our privacy is invalid, why would we stay.

Cocko was about to ask me out on a date and all (chcolate{stout}, movies... **** swap will never be the same)... now he thinks everyone will know:oops:
**** trolling PM's thats just low ass crap!:thumbsdown:

:fallingoffchair:
I think its just my cynicism to expect low ass crap as modern day society online norm. Everything you do is monitored.
But forget about all that its good to have brewing forums and of course its strength is the community developed. I wish all brewing forums well etc. I'm just out of the loop on this current day forum politics. Always does come down to the head of state connecting with the interest of the community though.

Aww politics. :doofus:

Got the day off today due to the forecast weather and was going to brew but we’re forecast 40 degrees, which going by past experience means a blackout .
Then I realised that after stripping my brew kettle for a good clean I haven’t reassembled it.
Double bugga.
So it’s reassemble at test day today for me.

I work for Viterra and operate the trippers, these are big distributors on the conveyors on the top of the silos.
Basically I drive them back and forth so the grain goes into various storage cells.
I’m unloading trains atm but due to the high fire risk the trains aren’t running.
If a wheel locks it could throw sparks and the trains run through the country areas so it’s a no go.

IMG_1008.jpg

On the top of these, at this time of year on hot days it can reach 50 degrees.
Add the grain dust and concrete it’s as dry as a chip and sfa ventilation.

When I snapped the pic I also saw this.[
ATTACH=full]111159[/ATTACH]
What an excellent piece of parking.

IMG_1010.jpg

Nice morning here today.

Attachments

• IMG_1011.jpg
    IMG_1011.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 227
i hate that crap... matching cars is so old

Ha, interestingly it was 2 couples traveling together and were very knowledgeable about the area....being visitors.
Yeah I overheard their conversation.
When I slowed down to pull in the driver of the 2nd vehicle was getting out, when he saw me he quickly reversed so I couldn’t park too close to his precious car.
I could have, possibly could have given him the, your a wanker look.
Actually I must have because when I started taking pics he was giving me the evil eye.

And I forgot to add, a case of they have so we must too.
Keeping up with the Jones’s is very important.

Are you Sir, suggesting that I may at times be a shit stirrer?
.....fuckn A.
At times I can’t resist. :)

Not a rant more of a sook.
I’m sorting a controller for my kettle /control panel upgrade using a 3600w 5 star element.
And after lots a research etc I find this,

IMG_1025.jpg
Currently sold out.....ahh shit!

Just got home from the rodeo but only a choice of great northern and carlton dry. Rodeo was great but i forgot how crap both said beers tasted....

Just got home from the rodeo but only a choice of great northern and carlton dry. Rodeo was great but i forgot how crap both said beers tasted....
Love the great northern advertisement that promotes DUI.

what the **** happened to the little spot on the left hand side of the screen showing our statuses???

Maybe I'm getting old and don't really like change anymore.

Back