Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you offered to walk with her? I realise teen and Dad, but maybe that would get her over the line.

Couple of younger kids at home to watch otherwise I would.

She’s not completely lazy, I’ll give her that. It’s just when it comes to walking to a friends house. She’s recently been selected into the U15’s development squad with a possible gig in the U16’s & U18’s in the girls football district Representative team down here in Gippsland, Gippsland Power. Loves her sport but just won’t walk to a friends. Good netballer too...

Perhaps I’ve missed something but have you asked her why she won’t walk? Between home and where she is going is there someone/house she is frightened of? I find laziness in not a short walk but not with sport a bit strange.
There must be something.

Perhaps I’ve missed something but have you asked her why she won’t walk? Between home and where she is going is there someone/house she is frightened of? I find laziness in not a short walk but not with sport a bit strange.
There must be something.

Yep, I’ve asked. Her answer is can’t be bothered. I’m telling you, lazy! Haha. I think she thinks because she does sport she doesn’t need to do anything else. We’re in an extremely friendly, small town in country Victoria. Not much happens here and we know lots of people on the way to her friends house.

About the only thing she’s frightened of (that she lets on about anyway) is moths....

Maybe (I’m really hoping) messages have disappeared because the sender has been banned/booted rather than admin rifling through our pm’s coz I’m also missing a pm....

They've pinched a convo from my inbox too. Not happy.

The author of the deleted PM still appears on a member lookup. Not sure what's gone on there but at miminum I would expect communication from the perpetrator.

What have you guys done? Or whats going down? Actually I'm not that interested in beer forum wars In fact I like the idea of more. Expansion of Australian brewing shared knowledge etc. Brewers united etc. All good vibes amongst brewers and available lines of communication? :)

Does it matter? Private messages should be left as just that. The only time they should be looked at or deleted or whatever by admin is if a member has been receiving messages they don't like/abusive shit etc. and complained about it. Otherwise leave them be.

Sent from my Agora 4G+ using Aussie Home Brewer mobile app
The way I see it is this is a residence provided by someone. I would expect any ongoings/ private message to be readable or at least accessible by the admin and moderators. But that's just me...

The reason pms are historically accessible by admin (not mods) is in case of legal proceedings occurring.

That’s the only time they should be accessed, unless a member makes a report displaying part or all.

Yep, I’ve asked. Her answer is can’t be bothered. I’m telling you, lazy! Haha. I think she thinks because she does sport she doesn’t need to do anything else. We’re in an extremely friendly, small town in country Victoria. Not much happens here and we know lots of people on the way to her friends house.

About the only thing she’s frightened of (that she lets on about anyway) is moths....

Must be related ( some how) to my Daughter, who is terrified of moths.
And wants to be a Bluey, Copper.

The way I see it is this is a residence provided by someone. I would expect any ongoings/ private message to be readable or at least accessible by the admin and moderators. But that's just me...

Rocker1986 is bang on the money.
Monitoring is monitoring but ......
Not directed at you Danscraftbeer.
P C ,pfft.

Back