Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Official Online Store of the Australian cricket team have a look at the worthless shit they are trying to sell and the price when is a current affair going to do a story about this scam or maybe not because there channel 9 and getting there cut.

Right after the Neighbour From Hell who waters their garden too much - stay tuned for the online store with silly prices!!

Official Online Store of the Australian cricket team have a look at the worthless shit they are trying to sell and the price when is a current affair going to do a story about this scam or maybe not because there channel 9 and getting there cut.
Yeah I always wondered who buys those $10K framed bats with a couple of autographs. I guess someone must because they keep selling them...

Oh I hate fixing computer problems. The way it robs you of hours and gives you excruciating frustration. I have three and have some nightmares with all three! they say bad things come in three's is that it? Just now sorting through a bunch of problems and had a page with all my passwords open (the offline pc) lent my mobile on the keyboard and somehow wiped out all my passwords!? Page went blank, simple thing to shut down the page and not save, re open should be as original, but nope! Dissapeared!, all gone! unrecoverable! :hairout:

My home pc laptop crippled so I'll lose everything on that too! Prior to backing up. Cant watch Netflix! Hwappy New PC year! :(

Had two weeks holidays, going back to work tomorrow
dropped a tailshaft in the first week of hols ...$2k to replace
The next day I fell off my scooter (the skatepark variety) and sprained my right hand/thumb and a massive corky on the left thigh as I landed on the side of the scooter. Smacked the head on the ground too but luckily was wearing a helmet...no golf for the remainder of the hols or much else
Went and saw the latest Star-Wars and came out to find someone had ran into the front fender of our (brand new second hand) BMW M-Sport and not left us a note. We'd only recently replaced our old Subaru B4 Twin turbo because someone pulled out in front of us and the Subi was written off.
That's the three things...but wait there's more
Went out for a nice boat cruise on a friends boat and came back to a dead Touareg, jump started it and there's apparently some other sinister issue draining the battery
Played hide and seek yesterday and ran up to the side of the hot water system quickly to hide and gouged the forehead on some valve release thing

I'm ready to go back to work...thank Christ I didn't get on a plane

Last edited:
You forgot to add that new star wars is the dumbest film since the last mad max and both are dumber than a whole season of full house.

You forgot to add that new star wars is the dumbest film since the last mad max and both are dumber than a whole season of full house.

I could watch Daisy Ridley play Rey all day - simple motives for a simple man I guess and as you know I have a few Roos loose in the top paddock

I could watch Daisy Ridley play Rey all day - simple motives for a simple man I guess and as you know I have a few Roos loose in the top paddock
Ridley and del toro both held me back from hurling molotovs at the projector.

New star wars was not on the same level of stupid as mad max. Not even close. I'm a star wars tragic and didn't think it was great, but I am hoping that the next film which it set up hits it out of the park. If you want bad star wars look up Hayden Christensen talking about sand.

I love sw and mm but both recent offerings were as dumb as Trump

What the **** is kylo ren?
Why does everything blow up in mad max?
Why is that redheaded villain so pathetic? Did he lose his handbag?
So many whys.

My feelings are hurt, I really liked Fury Road.

Back