Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducatiboy stu said:
Personally, I think Auspost do a pretty good job
Agree.....After moving from a state capital to outside a regional centre I thought they'd be a bit shit, but I've been pleasantly surprised with their turnaround times over the last few years.

Actually.....Now I think about it, its 5 and a bit years, not just a few. I must have blinked again.

The reason I say that is because I sent nearly 2500 parcels via Auspost last year, and we lost less than 10. Delivery times ( except Tas) where as good or better than anyone else ( we also used ******* useless Toll )

10 lost in 2500 or 1 per 250 is not an acceptable rate I'd suggest. Would be an outrage in the funeral industry. :) :)

Mine is more of a general rant. I mean, sure, corporate feels special because for you 2+2 does not equal 4, it equals more than one can imagine, but for all the folks affected by your actions, 2+2 =0, or even less that zero. For them, it equals loss of life. So, yeah, you're very good, and skilful with your pretty equations, and your overlords will pat you on the head, but ultimately you're a servant of zero. Your namnys will pat you on the head and jerk you off because you serve the needs of their income, but that means nothing,and so do you. How can you have any meat if you don't have any pudding?

grott said:
10 lost in 2500 or 1 per 250 is not an acceptable rate I'd suggest. Would be an outrage in the funeral industry. :) :)
Be interesting to see their figures

Would runnig a Funeral business be a dead loss ?

Mardoo said:
Mine is more of a general rant. I mean, sure, corporate feels special because for you 2+2 does not equal 4, it equals more than one can imagine, but for all the folks affected by your actions, 2+2 =0, or even less that zero. For them, it equals loss of life. So, yeah, you're very good, and skilful with your pretty equations, and your overlords will pat you on the head, but ultimately you're a servant of zero. Your namnys will pat you on the head and jerk you off because you serve the needs of their income, but that means nothing,and so do you. How can you have any meat if you don't have any pudding?
Re-reading that I realised I'm a ****. I can die happy.

Mardoo said:
Because you've been a naughty boy..

2c3c17137ff84fa310ba9ef2009cd0db.jpg

My internet has been 'accidently' cut off for the 3rd or 4th time. The wonderful people at NBN were supposed to send a tech on friday 8am to noon, no show! It's a public holiday here today so nothing will be done till tomorrow, which means the NBN tech won't be here till atleast thursday. No accoutability.
If their techs were working on IED's I bet they'd be a little more careful when snipping wires. By the time this is fixed our connection over the last 6months will have been down for an entire month. I think I'll be asking for some sort of reimbursement.

malt junkie said:
My internet has been 'accidently' cut off for the 3rd or 4th time. The wonderful people at NBN were supposed to send a tech on friday 8am to noon, no show! It's a public holiday here today so nothing will be done till tomorrow, which means the NBN tech won't be here till atleast thursday. No accoutability.
If their techs were working on IED's I bet they'd be a little more careful when snipping wires. By the time this is fixed our connection over the last 6months will have been down for an entire month. I think I'll be asking for some sort of reimbursement.
If you can find a tech in your area get them to fix the problem then send the bill to NBN and if they do not pay crowd fund a court case against the NBN

malt junkie said:
Don't forget to drop the word ombudsman in your phone conversation.

Who needs NBN in the city mobile is getting quicker they just need to drop the price
4.5G , Optus claims you will enjoy data speeds at upgraded cell towers of up to 1 Gbit per second. For example you could download a full HD movie in about 40 seconds.

Camo6 said:
Don't forget to drop the word ombudsman in your phone conversation.
The TIO wont accept complaints about the NBN or act on the

You have to talk to your retail supllier

Yeah I'm regional Vic and everything is switching over to NBN. And I really hate using the phone for internet browsing and email.

Ducatiboy stu said:
The TIO wont accept complaints about the NBN or act on the

You have to talk to your retail supllier
I got assistance from TIO for an NBN issue with a particular provider and ended up with a tidy compensation payout.
They hadn't followed the gov. customer service charter process.

GrumpyPaul said:
This place used to have a sense of humour...cant even tell someone to unbunch thier unisex underwear anymore.

Ok..ok.Lets just take it easy with the gender specific nouns, alright?

Stouter said:
I got assistance from TIO for an NBN issue with a particular provider and ended up with a tidy compensation payout.
They hadn't followed the gov. customer service charter process.
Its the retailer that does the compensation ( I work for an ISP so know how it works )

The retailer then gets a refund/credit from NBN at NBN's leisure

Latest posts

Back