Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wide eyed and legless said:
I don't know about a Senators wage but in the real world the contributions to super by the employer was negotiated in with the wage when I last employed someone.
I guess you can employ them for $X and then add the employer contribution to equal $y

Or pay them $Y and take out the 9% and give them $X

either way it cost the employer $Y

Just depends how you put it across

You can stick your Halal Bollocks into my Bacon Butties. Along with wailing amplified minarets at first light.

Just give the do gooders maximum shit Pauline then open a good Chip Shop in Canberra.

Malcolm is so dumb invites a bunch of terrorist sympathisers to eat Iftar with him and these Cretins call Hanson stupid. And no knowledge whatsoever about Islam jokers to the left of me.

Pauline..jpg

Tropical_Brews said:
. And no knowledge whatsoever about Islam jokers to the left of me.
Yep. That's right. Hanson has no knowledge whatsoever about Islam.

Airgead said:
Yep. That's right. Hanson has no knowledge whatsoever about Islam.
Jokers to the right of me....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2kFzGyKgpA

Stuck in the Middle with a bunch of Cretins and Retards. This is how to do it. Could have had a clip of Taliban or Iraquis get some

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rGcn2XGr48

Tropical_Brews said:
Jokers to the right of me....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2kFzGyKgpA
^ surely you realise that this is the reason people flee from this part of the world. Try being a woman, atheist, christian, homosexual, or any other minority in post-revolution Iran.

^Dont forget being a witch, also punishable by death. Nobody ever thinks of the witches.

Bloody witches...what with there broom sticks and pots full of boiled children

The lack of any knowledge of the culture and happy to allow migration of their refugees which happen to be mostly men is frankly frightening.

Nothing like a good public execution to relieve your bowels and contents of your stomach.

Iran is quite mild in connection to the other countries. Pity no good videos of the results of a Suicide Bomber. You tube would not allow it, Big splat and a heed comes to mind.

But of course we are talking a totally forgiving and peaceful religion here don't forget for the Morons that QLD night be the farthest North they ever got to.

Dave70 said:
^Dont forget being a witch, also punishable by death. Nobody ever thinks of the witches.
These guys had better watch out then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taDda9lLaEw

Ducatiboy stu said:
Sometimes TB...I often think its time you put the crack pipe down
Yes agree Smartass it is all BS the 5 passports full of stamps are just a figment of my imagination. Last posting to Republic Of Yemen never even got a second glance from AFP or Customs at Brisbane.

Pretty sure the bottle of Tullamore Dew is genuine though but posting copies of Saudi Visas would not be smart.
Although any Linux user has to be a world expert on everything. Go away in short sharp jerks

Edit: Telstra dropped out so may as well be watching Billy Connolly instead of replying to F.Wits.

Tropical_Brews said:
Yes agree Smartass it is all BS the 5 passports full of stamps are just a figment of my imagination. Last posting to Republic Of Yemen never even got a second glance from AFP or Customs at Brisbane.

Pretty sure the bottle of Tullamore Dew is genuine though but posting copies of Saudi Visas would not be smart.
Although any Linux user has to be a world expert on everything. Go away in short sharp jerks

Edit: Telstra dropped out so may as well be watching Billy Connolly instead of replying to F.Wits.
You should have been a candidate for One Nation, mainly because just about everything you have said makes no sense whatsoever... Please explain

But then again you LOVE Windows...so I guess there isnt much more to add

Tropical_Brews said:
Last posting to Republic Of Yemen never even got a second glance from AFP or Customs at Brisbane.
I think Customs and the AFP have better things to do than read your rants here on AHB, but please dont stop, they are amusing B)

Back