Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a wisdom tooth pushing into another up the back of my gob its chipped a piece off and is quite sensitive.
I'm on a holiday in Tassie,flying home through Adelaide for the Beer and Bbq fest on Saturday , I don't want to go to a dentist yet so Im hoping it doesn't start to play up until I get home next week.
Shit it had to happen now!

Quit ragging on cheap tools Manticle. My roll cab is full of $5 spanners that are much more likely to do crappy jobs than the shiny, expensive ones in the upper drawers. Would you have me throw them all out?

Tropical_Brews said:
Pauline Hanson gets a severe ragging from all and sundry and the do gooders who live in Cloud Cuckoo land.

She actually has a very good point to spout on about with the Muslim Invasion.
Good video but could only find this on FB and not anywhere else but from British TV most countries too late already screwed.

https://www.facebook.com/1608791759362263/videos/1621072554800850/

Need to watch this especially if you live in Sydneyastan.
Bollocks. She hasn't got a good point. She's a ******* imbecile. Muslim invasion? What a load of shite. If there's a Muslim invasion, they're doing a terrible ******* job of it.

Tropical_Brews said:
Pauline Hanson gets a severe ragging from all and sundry and the do gooders who live in Cloud Cuckoo land.

She actually has a very good point to spout on about with the Muslim Invasion.
spouting sh*t is more like it

manticle said:
No. I just wouldn't vote them into the senate.
I made sure none of mine got into the Senator. Always been a Ford man. OK. I'll stop now. This is no time for shit puns.

welly2 said:
If there's a Muslim invasion, they're doing a terrible ******* job of it.
Yep. The current population of Islam worshipers in Australia is 2.2%.or about 530,000...There are more Budhists at 2.5% or about 100,00 more of them...

So yeah, the invasion is pretty full on at the moment

welly2 said:
Bollocks. She hasn't got a good point. She's a ******* imbecile. Muslim invasion? What a load of shite. If there's a Muslim invasion, they're doing a terrible ******* job of it.
I'll think you'll find that at the 2011 census, over 2% of people identified as Muslim, which is double what it was in 1996 so by 2026 it'll be closer to 5% and it will obviously keep doubling until we're practically all Muslim with a mosque on every street. Although maybe not as we're being swamped by Asians at exactly the same time, or maybe it's Asian Muslims? Either way we're being swamped and Pauline is just the person we need to lead us to a glorious new age where the Race Relation Act is repealed because its plain wrong, there's a royal Commission to investigate all the lies and distortion spread by those stupid scientists and vested interests who keep banging on about climate change when its obvious we're just warding off the next ice age, and there's no change to our marriage laws because otherwise we'll end up with 9 year old brides.

She does believe in euthanasia though. so there's hope...

Blind Dog said:
I'll think you'll find that at the 2011 census, over 2% of people identified as Muslim, which is double what it was in 1996 so by 2026 it'll be closer to 5% and it will obviously keep doubling until we're practically all Muslim with a mosque on every street. Although maybe not as we're being swamped by Asians at exactly the same time, or maybe it's Asian Muslims? Either way we're being swamped and Pauline is just the person we need to lead us to a glorious new age where the Race Relation Act is repealed because its plain wrong, there's a royal Commission to investigate all the lies and distortion spread by those stupid scientists and vested interests who keep banging on about climate change when its obvious we're just warding off the next ice age, and there's no change to our marriage laws because otherwise we'll end up with 9 year old brides.

She does believe in euthanasia though. so there's hope...
Well, since you put it like that...i am sold B)

Vote 1 Pauline Hanson

Ducatiboy stu said:
Yep. The current population of Islam worshipers in Australia is 2.2%.or about 530,000...There are more Budhists at 2.5% or about 100,00 more of them...

So yeah, the invasion is pretty full on at the moment
Dont forget there were only about 1400 on the first fleet. Now look whats happened.

I'd vote Pauline before the Greens, but many would.

The one thing I find hilarious is that red headed lunatic got only 60,000 less votes then The Greens in entire QLD. Baaahahahahahaha...

Clearly people voted for her, and be as crazy as she may, we live in this great country, and if people want to vote for her they can.

Just to clarify, I didn't put her in my top 5.

welly2 said:
And there have been no murders and there is no Middle East Crime Squad or AFP raiding houses... and only the ones you have seen on TV Have you asked how many Police Officers are actually tasked on this.

How many of you smartarses have ever actually worked in Syria and obviously never even watched the video just ask the Europeans. Nothing ever happened in Belgium, France or even Orlando.

No need to say any more just hope your family never gets involved as you will quickly change your tune then.

Just keep letting the refugees in as obviously nothing will ever happen here. Time to take the rose tinted glasses off.

Those of us that were in Kuwait in 1991 are older but obviously a lot wiser than Joe Public.

Getting back to poo-gate. Zorsoc, have you actually shown him what his shitty nappy looks like? I am a first born, 2 yrs older than my brother. Apparently when I saw what was happening in my baby brothers nappy that was it. I was not wearing a nappy ever again!

manticle said:
Good luck buddy.

A lot less likely to need luck than the poor misguided who say it can never happen here.
30 years could see it just like Isreal.
You may hate Ms Hanson but she may just be onto something feasible.

Naw Mate we go out like this to catch speeding motorists can't you see the Radar. So who planned a Royal Commission if there is no problem.

aus police.jpg

Back