Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seaquebrew said:
You say he stands because 'that's the way Dad does it '

Maybe it's time to show him how Dad does # 2's

Just a thought

Cheers
Oh he's seen dad taking care of business in the poo lounge, much to his mother's disgust.

manticle said:
Yeah rub a kid's face in shit then watch social services take him away.

Hopefully that was a joke.
I could actually imagine parents doing this thinking it would be normal and ok. Probably be from Ipswich or Western Sydney.

The solution, for us anyway, was bribery, plain and simple.
Buy a packet of clinkers. Clinker for a poo in the toilet.
Why SWMBO chose clinkers, I can only guess......they do resemble the poo..

Lemon

Lemon said:
The solution, for us anyway, was bribery, plain and simple.
Buy a packet of clinkers. Clinker for a poo in the toilet.
Why SWMBO chose clinkers, I can only guess......they do resemble the poo..

Lemon
Tried that, the chocolate is still waiting for him

Fraser's BRB said:
Oh he's seen dad taking care of business in the poo lounge, much to his mother's disgust.

Maybe that's part of the problem. He might think he needs a crossword puzzle, smartphone and cup of coffee.

He'll figure it out soon enough. I know people with kids older than three that still have similar issues. Hell, I still confuse my gas and solids from time to time and I'm in my late thirties.

My son was the same, he gave us stubborn so we/I gave him stubborn back. We went on a trip somewhere and intentionally didn't pack nappies. We went to a shopping centre and he was carrying on big time, and we earnestly told him we didn't have a nappy. I took him to the toilet where he was incredibly frustrated about the circumstance he was in, but refused to give in. He only wanted a 'wipe' instead. We started to walk out and he ran back in almost in tears. Placed him on the toilet and he nearly propelled himself from his own thrust off the bowl. He realised it wasn't that bad and never wore a nappy again.
It's when they do it into their pants in protest that's the real challenge. I didn't face that and don't envy those who do.
Rant time: poo does not have a 'p' on the end of it. Why add it?

I took the attitude of ...

You have 2 options, the second one was up to them, and it was ALWAYS the WORST OPTION than the first...which is the one one YOU want

I still use this method today when it come to cleaning their room.....and getting them off them ******* iPads

Oh the joy of watching kids go " No dad...please dont throw that out ...its really important "

Pass me a beer my friend...and pass me another

My nephew used to refuse to poo on the toilet. He'd spend more than an hour in there when forced. Once, when my sister went in to check on him he grabbed his poo from the toilet and ran to his room shouting, "My poo, my poo!" Of course my BIL told his first girlfriend...

Tropical_Brews said:
What ?? 3 years old and needs a Nappy sounds like a parent problem to me..

Should at least be using a potty. Use the old dog treatment rub his nose in it then he will smart up really fast.

Feed him Vindaloo Curry every day.
Too polite earlier a post....too respectful many have been. Too akin to forum modus operandi others may be.

I would hear you say this to me in full front of person, aloud and no doubt proud in your views. I've heard this before. Ohh dear I wish you to be 6"5, and 120kg so fair play rules apply.

People holding this view are beneath all others and disadvantage their own.

Thank you Tropican_Brews for asserting a troll's point to stir response.

For this view is weak, gutless and that of a full blooded kunt. Weak beyond measure and inferior to parenting.

I witness you making the effort to provide the counter example. The contrast, the field of view, the exemplar of the antithesis for arguments nearly all hold - we acknowledge you.

Come show me your colours so I too can acknowledge you.

[emoji37]

I wish this view just never existed.... I don't mind the possible ban for this response.

Yoda loves you zorsoc and because of his love and the fact this is a rant thread, you are not yet banworthy.

Try harder.

And TB - stop talking utter shite that borders on suggestion of child abuse, joke/troll regardless.

Tropical_Brews said:
What ?? 3 years old and needs a Nappy sounds like a parent problem to me..

Should at least be using a potty. Use the old dog treatment rub his nose in it then he will smart up really fast.

Feed him Vindaloo Curry every day.
I wasn't going to comment but............what a fucked comment and you can't use being drunk as any excuse, not even if pissed at 9.57am when posted. If you think you meant it to be a joke then you need to rub your nose in your own shit.

Mardoo said:
My nephew used to refuse to poo on the toilet. He'd spend more than an hour in there when forced. Once, when my sister went in to check on him he grabbed his poo from the toilet and ran to his room shouting, "My poo, my poo!" Of course my BIL told his first girlfriend...
When my son was little (still in nappies from memory) he crapped in the bath. The look of horror on his face was priceless. He was grabbing for it yelling "NOOOOOOO Put it back in bum!" He had a darn good try too untill we managed to get everything cleaned up.

We are so saving that story for his 21st. Although he does have his first girlfiend now so we might bust it out early...

manticle said:
Yoda loves you zorsoc and because of his love and the fact this is a rant thread, you are not yet banworthy.

Try harder.

And TB - stop talking utter shite that borders on suggestion of child abuse, joke/troll regardless.
Angry and drunk I was. This is the path to the dark side

Judge me on my Pilsener speak, do you?

Airgead said:
When my son was little (still in nappies from memory) he crapped in the bath. The look of horror on his face was priceless. He was grabbing for it yelling "NOOOOOOO Put it back in bum!" He had a darn good try too untill we managed to get everything cleaned up.

We are so saving that story for his 21st. Although he does have his first girlfiend now so we might bust it out early...
Reminds me of caddyshack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPxiXGr9nFM

Pauline Hanson gets a severe ragging from all and sundry and the do gooders who live in Cloud Cuckoo land.

She actually has a very good point to spout on about with the Muslim Invasion.
Good video but could only find this on FB and not anywhere else but from British TV most countries too late already screwed.

https://www.facebook.com/1608791759362263/videos/1621072554800850/

Need to watch this especially if you live in Sydneyastan.

Pauline gets a severe ragging because she's a ******* tool.
She only has a good point if you think the absence of bacon in vegemite is the cause of ISIS.

Latest posts

Back