Continuing Jokes Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see anything in your profile that would block you from all threads except this one.

My understanding is that it is done on a specific thread.

I'll check with @AHB_Admin when I can for you. She is much more powerful than us mere mortal mods
001.JPG

The only thing I can think of is because I cancelled my subscription.

Something similar in a different thread.
Couldn't post with attachments relating to designing triangle tests and QA in brewing.
Ended up deleting the post and replacing it with "Glitched"
At the time I just assumed someone Dozy, Sneezy, Itchy... had killed it off, maybe not after all.
Mark

Something similar in a different thread.
Couldn't post with attachments relating to designing triangle tests and QA in brewing.
Ended up deleting the post and replacing it with "Glitched"
At the time I just assumed someone Dozy, Sneezy, Itchy... had killed it off, maybe not after all.
Mark
Mark - if you can figure out what thread/forum it was we can look into it.

I was in a bar the other day and this Asian bloke stood next to me and proceeded to drink beer. I looked at him and ask, " mate do you know that chop chop Kung Fu stuff". He said to me, "why do you say this, that is very racist is it just because I am Chinese to which I replied...No...I need to know because you are drinking my beer !!!

I got expelled from Weight Watchers yesterday. And it wasn't even my fault, it was the woman next to me who spilled the family box of malteasers onto the table we were all sat around.

I merely commented that it was the funniest game of hungry hungry hippos I had ever seen....:confused.:

This prank is a few years old now but it still breaks me up.

How could the TV news journos not know they were being duped?

Back