Conicle Fermenter Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My paretns came back form Hong Kong recently and they said there are shops around everywhere that make stainless cooking equipment. any thing you want they can make for peanuts apparently. Might be worth looking into but i doubt they have websites. I might be going at the end of the year so I will be looking into it.

OK guys, im still working on this, I have only 1 Company that wants to goto the trouble of sending the cones out, Were still working out shipping

hi guys,

Following the recent difficulties in sourcing these (or someone to make em up) I have had a couple of chats with a contact & provided the Toledo PDF's for the 12G & lid. They know an offshore manufacturer who already makes conicals EXACTLY THE SAME as the specs I provided!! :excl: :super:

The outcome of a meeting yesterday re this "project" is that I should have pricing & shipping info within 2 weeks!

I'll let you know when I hear anything!

Beers

Crozdog

hi guys,

Following the recent difficulties in sourcing these (or someone to make em up) I have had a couple of chats with a contact & provided the Toledo PDF's for the 12G & lid. They know an offshore manufacturer who already makes conicals EXACTLY THE SAME as the specs I provided!! :excl: :super:

The outcome of a meeting yesterday re this "project" is that I should have pricing & shipping info within 2 weeks!

I'll let you know when I hear anything!

Beers

Crozdog

Exelent work CD, ill hold off on doing anymore untill you get back to us

Back