• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Complete stainless steel setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kontek

Reaction score

Selling setup due to moving interstate. Less that one year old. Regtetful sale
-14gal, 53L 304 Stainless Steel Ss brew tech Conical Fermentor

-KEG MASTER SERIES 4 double TAP kegerator

-CO2 GAS CYLINDERS 6KG

- co2 regulator

-x2 19L BALL LOCK KEG - PREMIUM

-Fridge(glass door) with override temperature controller, heat pad, wirning and co2 inlet valve

Complete working setup.
$2400

1478917906846.jpg

1478917921932.jpg

1478918181544.jpg

1478918195202.jpg

Interested in separating out the fridge and fermenter only?

Husky ive got a guy that said he was intrested but i cant reach him. If i cant get a hold of him by sunday night. Ill split it up.

husky said:
Interested in separating out the fridge and fermenter only?
Am interested, too. And willing to fight random strangers from the internet for it.

Errr, I mean, let me know if it falls through.

I'll keep you posted. Theres also a nice miducication i made to the fridge. When you cold crash and transfer to your kegs (all conection included) you replace the airlock with a cap that feeds co2 to counter affect vacum. Also meants you start the carbonation process during crashing (only 4psi)

Could be interested in the kegerator... Price and approval from minister for finance and war pending.

Kontek said:
Husky ive got a guy that said he was intrested but i cant reach him. If i cant get a hold of him by sunday night. Ill split it up.
No probs mate let me know.

Bridges said:
Could be interested in the kegerator... Price and approval from minister for finance and war pending.
No worries kegerator comes complete with co2 bottle 2 x kegs driptray and regulator. $600 for kegerator package and $1700 for fridge setup with fermentor. Ill confirm tomorow night if this guy is picking it up

Thanks.

Kontek said:
No worries kegerator comes complete with co2 bottle 2 x kegs driptray and regulator. $600 for kegerator package and $1700 for fridge setup with fermentor. Ill confirm tomorow night if this guy is picking it up

Thanks.
Whelp! I'm out.

Guy called me up seems to be sold. Hes picking up during the week. If anything falls through ill let everyone know

I'm interested in the 2x 6kg co2 cylinders if others are interested in kegerator or fermenter+fridge

I might have some one that wants the fridge. Let me know what you need wxactly and ill work out a deal

Latest posts

Back