• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Complete brewing setup available cheap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tygga

Reaction score
Hi, I have a nice brewing setup that includes a custom made wooden fermentation chamber with professionally fitted electrics to regulate temp, bottle capper and full beer making supplies as well as a Sunbeam Beer Mate dispenser.

It can be found on a popular auction site, starting at only $199 which I think is pretty cheap. Cheers

you dont need a alcometer for beer brewing.

Good luck with the sale

Were you trying to be cryptic when you wrote this.... Being your 1st ever post... and im thinking your last...

How do you control humidity in that box?

By opening the lid by the look of it...

That may look like just a box to the untrained eye, but to me it is a Fermentation Chamber and when you have that you control the environment - you have become god, the god of ethanol.

Nice bunch of people on here making a link to your listing..... I would have just deleted your post

tygga said:
That may look like just a box to the untrained eye, but to me it is a Fermentation Chamber and when you have that you control the environment - you have become god, the god of ethanol.
Does it cool as well?

Hell yeah it looks cool. Oh, sorry, misread your post.

Hi, price reduced to $179 - come on, I could get that just for the dispenser.

Ok then, if my price is too high, you tell me, what price should I make it? Where do you want to start?

Sell the beer dispenser thingy separately and bundle the rest together with a low starting bid and cut your losses. When it comes to evilbay, there's more people looking for a bargain than there is looking to make a killing.
And if I'm anything to go by, most of us on here are tight arses.

Camo6 said:
Sell the beer dispenser thingy separately and bundle the rest together with a low starting bid and cut your losses. When it comes to evilbay, there's more people looking for a bargain than there is looking to make a killing.
And if I'm anything to go by, most of us on here are tight arses.
Yeah I think you're right about that but I need someone to take the box because I need the space and I know someone will be able to use it.
I'm gonna drop the price to $150 and that's a damn good deal and you all know it.

There's your problem... You spent $800 on dispensing equipment and only $20-$30 on your "custom fermentation chamber", it needs a "custom paint job" ;)
Did you even brew? Looking at the other junk you are selling it looks like you are a pawn shop owner or something...

I'm intrigued by this wondrous magical wooden box. What does it do, besides being a box?

Back