• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Complete Allgrain Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deckedoutdaz

Reaction score
For Sale in Hobart. Pick-up or free Delivery to Local Areas

Complete All Grain System comprising:

All Stainless Steel Brewery and Stand

Plug in a hose to start, and pump into fermenter when wort done, no manuel transfers.

Complete manifold connected between, filtered water inlet, march pump, Mashmaster heat exchanger, HWT, Boiler and Mash Tun, with all seperate valves

Electronically controlled heating.

2.4 kW handheld element
3.6 kW handheld element (specially ordered), totalling 7.0 kW heating, plugging into 2 standard 15 amp home, power outlet.

March Pump

Mashmaster Heat Exchanger.

Various extras including, 70lt fermenter, 20lt fermenter, grain mill, various specialty grains, counter pressure bottle filler, large CO2 bottle and guages and things i can't even think about which i will add to post.

For a price of $1900 or a similar offer.

Obviously for delivery reasons, this can only be a local pick-up or i will deliver to Hobart or local suburbs for free.

There's obviously something i've forgotten to add or think about, please ask me a question and i'll answer as soon as practicle.

I'm selling as i haven't used it for a long time and i don't partake in consuming much amber nectar anymore, my choice!

Won't be seperating at all, Brewery is a total package.

Could be temped to throw in a 25 litre water distiller, obviously only used to purify water for brewery, for a few extra dollars, if someone was interested. (could seperate this)

Brewery.jpg

Brewery Closeup.jpg

Brewery HWT.jpg

Brewery Mash Tun.jpg

Brewery MT Boiler.jpg

Brewery Extras.jpg

Already adding something i remembered,

Included is a stainless rangehood, to remove steam, if required.

The Brewery has numerous milk fittings, for easy dismantling and re assembling, if needed. It takes less than 5 minutes to dismantle and to re-assemble.

The Stand also has stainless wheels, for easy movement, and with easy plugin of water, and plug in a power lead, beer can be brewed almost anywhere, inside or outside, or taken to a mates place to share in brewing day!..

Brewery RHood.jpg

deckedoutdaz said:
HELLO????
Patience, Grasshopper>
Great setup, great price, but you have a market limited to Hobart and surrounds. I am sure that many, besides myself, are drooling over the pics and wishing you lived local.

Or bid on it here decedotdaz obviously wants it gone...

Seems to have some other good stuff too. Counter flow chiller is tempting.

Great setup man. Good luck in selling, it's a steal at that price!

Absolutely spewin'!!

I only wish I had a spare $1600 floating around but SWMBO would kill me atm.

An absolute bargain for a lucky punter that's for sure.

My Father in Law is in Tassie and keeps threatening to get into K&K. Maybe I can convince him to go the whole hog. Dangerous, because he's about 3 months off retirement.

Cmon Amber.. Po_ker night should cover this.. hell.. offer him a boat :lol:

WTF.. cant post if the work P*o*k*e*r comes up :blink:

Spewing, I'm not in a position to grab this, this would be the perfect replacement to what I've got (borrowed pots, burners and curtain fabric).

Good luck, you deserve it gone.

Goomba

Perhaps an offer to show the buyer how to use it might get a newer brewer over the line?

Good luck with the sale. Tidy rig.

Back