Come on, we've all been there..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ummmm no sorry can't say i have been there.

Gives a whole new meaning to 'get a tool on it'!!

Bet he would have preferred they replaced the words "tiny angle grinder" with meat axe.

One of our hosting clients sent us a set of steel cock rings once as a thank you (they run an online *ahem* adult products *ahem* boutique so it does kind of make sense).

Never been game to try them... . For that exact reason.

I'm not sure the thought of a burly fire-fighter cutting a steel ring off my tackle with an angle grinder while his mates sit around and laugh would do much to get the missus in the mood.

Though, thinking about it, the fire-fighters probably would.... Even more reason to leave them in the bottom drawer methinks.

Freak. I use mine for twisting my nuts only.

The biggest " ring " spanner as posted on the story is only 17 mm...ppffff .
Japs eye people...japs eye.

Airgead said:
I'm not sure the thought of a burly fire-fighter cutting a steel ring off my tackle with an angle grinder while his mates sit around and laugh would do much to get the missus in the mood
Now, that really depends on the missus…

Maybe that's where the term 'glory hole' originated.

glory-75mm-ring-end-slogging-spanner-hl25015.jpg

I kinda nearly feel sorry for people of such predicaments but, actually no, I don't.
Heard a nurses scathing story about a Melbourne Mayor that had to have a TV remote control removed from his col...

As for fiction: here:

Last edited:
I did wonder if they had broken the window previously and was trying to think of a scheme to crowd fund for the money, Bill Bailey would be the only person I could think of capable of coming up with a story like that.

Latest posts

Back