Colour coded beer line

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goatus

Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone seen colour coded beer line in australia? I have seen photos floating around the web of people using it in the US to make life easier identifying which line is going where. Sounds like a good idea.

Cheers

IMG_8727_zpsc6cde014.jpg

Looks cool but i figure that mine are already different colours, black, amber and gold to name a few.

Put a piece of coloured electrical tape or whatever around both ends of your line. Obviously different colours for different lines.

Same effect.

If I used colour lines I'd forget what colour is for what tap. Easier to write a number on a piece of tape

The kegerators from Ross come with the aforementioned electrical tape close to the disconnect and a tiny sticker in the corresponding colour on the shank.

Didn't know that Flo.
I only bought the kegerator itself, not kegerator, font, shanks, beer lines, etc.
That's a good tip for future buyers to remember.

Yeah.. i suppose the same result is easily doable.. fine.. ill go without the pretty rainbow flowing through my chesty then ;-)

Andale has coloured lines, don't know if they sell it by the meter or just the roll. Cant see it on their website but I have brought some from them for special jobs.
Mark

Heat shrink does the job, and is a little neater than tape if you haven't built the kegerator yet

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Back