Cocko Killed The No Topics Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pk.sax

RIP bum
Reaction score
Wonder if brewers will see him hanging upside down somewhere,....

Has he quit the board to focus on his anti-gravity experiments?

There are gossip group rumours that he was seen with the cast of a clothed sex filming crew... Man's got to spin something!

PS: I miss Haysie and Teddy too

Cockos microbrewery is what I heard

Stiff head stiff drink get it at cockos is the sales line

Matter of fact, I've got it now.

Who is Cocko?

That is a very deep question....

There is only one man who truly "gets" Cocko

30beqf5.jpg

Like many of us, Cocko tended to be a pissed poster which does, believe it or not, happen on booze forums. Personally I found him to be a decent enough guy. Is Silo Ted still around? I was under the impression that he was the main porkspin perp ?? <_<

I was wondering the same thing the other day, I don't think so.... It's a shame, I found the trolling pishab a good laugh.

I thought Beerfingers was out of action too until he posted yesterday :mellow:

Clubbing teddy, Cocko and pishab together is like sticking a 12 year old pram pusher in a prayer meeting in Iran.

How boring would life (here) be if everyone was so overly concerned with what others thought of their actions (posts). ****, imagine the robotic motions.
Cocko freely offers advice, knowledge, a joke and is a total cnut (read top bloke).

Yes, he pays me to say these things.

I heard he is playing tennis professionally and avoiding dark beers.

prick better get back on here and show us his new 3v setup. we all know what everyone went through on AHB when he was trying to sell his last beast.

i have ways of making him talk, i'll get him back for sure!

Bring back the king of spin I say!

Back