Help Support Aussie Homebrewer by donating:

1. We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.
    Dismiss Notice

Co2 Welding Gas Repco

Discussion in 'General Brewing Techniques' started by troopa, 11/9/09.

1. troopa

Posted 11/9/09
    Had a quick search and couldnt see anything about it
    Went into Repco because one of my spark plugs died on me today.. not fun
    Anyway quick walk around like you do when your there and i noticed they sell CO2 bottles for there mig welders

Only little bottles about 360g for about $30
    Dunno if its a great deal or if its got a proprietary thread on the valves (looks about 1/4 maybe 3/8 ish) didnt even ask if you can swap and go with new tanks or if they are a one shot tank
    But thought id give a heads up for people that are keen to give something like that a go for dispensing :p

Tom

Edit.. spelling

2. Fents

Not a Beer God

Home Page:
    Posted 11/9/09
    think the soda stream bottles are around 300g? their $17 changeover at kmart.

what did the thread look like on them?

3. troopa

Posted 11/9/09
    Didnt get a chance to take them out of the package just going of general size of what it looked like with the cap on :p

If the soda streams are about the same size that would certainly make em a better deal still

Tom

Draft saved Draft deleted