Co2 Tank - Washer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rowanb

Reaction score
I just found I'm missing a washer for my Harris regulator / Co2 tank connection. I've looked at a couple of websites. One seemed the go but was out of stock. Anyone suggest a vendor? Also, are all the connections likely to be a standard size, or would I need to find something relating to my particular reg model?

thanks
rowan

I just found I'm missing a washer for my Harris regulator / Co2 tank connection. I've looked at a couple of websites. One seemed the go but was out of stock. Anyone suggest a vendor? Also, are all the connections likely to be a standard size, or would I need to find something relating to my particular reg model?

thanks
rowan

Hi Rowen,

I have picked these up from BOC before.
They are very easy to lose as they can just fall out when removing reg.

yeah try boc, or any hbs that carries the regs should have a decent stock of those washers spare. I think they call em 'life savers' in the biz, not only because they look a bit like a big thin lifesaver :p (hard white plastic - mine are anyway). Could try any decent hardware store dealing with welders etc too and youd probably find one.

Back