Co2 Shortage

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm scared! I hope CO2 prices don't climb...not to method soft drinks

Old news from the industry side.

Plants on NSW and VIC have been shut down so we've been on CO2 rations for about a month now.

The NSW plant has re-opened (not too sure about the VIC one as it's already been down for a 6-8 weeks) so availability should increase real quick.

Booz

Is this eastern states only that are affected?

The article focusses on vic and nsw...not scared about my supply, but i have a mate that is the distributor for schweppes soft drinks and hoping that the 90% drop in sales at his busiest time of year doesnt hit him hard from a business perspective...

Is this eastern states only that are affected?

The article focusses on vic and nsw...not scared about my supply, but i have a mate that is the distributor for schweppes soft drinks and hoping that the 90% drop in sales at his busiest time of year doesnt hit him hard from a business perspective...

As far as I'm aware the CO2 shortage has hit everywhere. In schweppes instance, the industrial despute in Vic is going to have more effect on supply for them in the short term.

Booz

Latest posts

Back