Co2 Regulators In Brissy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyjack

Reaction score
If anyone is interested i have stumbled on a liquidation outlet at canon hill selling boc 6000 series regulators for 65 bucks, it seems like the kind of place that is willing to bargain as well. They also had some wierd looking japanese dual regs I dont know the price though.

Sounds good... can you give the name, address and phone number.

Is this the one?

105207_web_01.jpg

it is similar but only had one gauge from memory, the wierd jap one had two. the place is worth a look it had all kinds of goodies. it is in the canon hill shopping centre complex off of creek and wynum rd. The store is near the fruit shop, value mart grocery store. It is called the liquidation store.

This one?

105218_web_01.jpg

I had a stab in the dark and called Trads Liquidation Store at 1177 Wynnum Rd and they also have some regs, he mentioned something about Japanese dual regs.

yup got it in two. are those regs of any value, I am only new to kegging. i wouldnt know a good one from a bad one.

Looking at the boc website it calls it a "pre-set Regulator", I dont know if the outlet pressure is variable?

did he say what kind and how much the dual jap ones were? They get all kinds of crap in that place.

He said something about $65 for one of the regs but it didn't sound like he was up to date on the stock he had in, could be worth a look since he is just down the road.

dont buy a preset reg - and go for at least dual gauge - one reads the CO2 Cylinder pressure and the other the output pressure.

For comparison - i sell Micromatic Dual Gauge regs with pressure relief valve brand new for 80.00ea,

and Harris 601 Dual Gauge non pressure relief valve brand new for 80.00ea.
Both are fully adjustable.
Postage is 10.00 express freight.

Hope this helps.

GMK said:
dont buy a preset reg - and go for at least dual gauge - one reads the CO2 Cylinder pressure and the other the output pressure.

For comparison - i sell Micromatic Dual Gauge regs with pressure relief valve brand new for 80.00ea,

and Harris 601 Dual Gauge non pressure relief valve brand new for 80.00ea.
Both are fully adjustable.
Postage is 10.00 express freight.

Hope this helps.
[post="82336"][/post]​

Listen too Kenny on this one

Batz

Latest posts

Back