CO2 regulator isues

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Pickering

Reaction score
Hi All,
wondering if you can help. my CO2 regulator doesn't seem to be holding pressure? I turn the gas on at the tank. turn the dial to let gas through and bringing a pressure reading. when i try to let the gas through say my bottle filling gun the pressure reading drops back to 0. so instead of getting a steady stream Im getting bursts.
Any help appreciated Thanks Matt

Hi All,
wondering if you can help. my CO2 regulator doesn't seem to be holding pressure? I turn the gas on at the tank. turn the dial to let gas through and bringing a pressure reading. when i try to let the gas through say my bottle filling gun the pressure reading drops back to 0. so instead of getting a steady stream Im getting bursts.
Any help appreciated Thanks Matt
There has been a couple of similar issues which were resolved, had a look through gear and equipment thread but I suspect it was in the Keg Land Questions and Answers thread, instead of trawling through that thread maybe give KL or KK a ring if no one else answers.

Latest posts

Back