Co2 Refills In West Brisy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

time01

Reaction score
hi all, after CO2 refill stations in west brisy, apart from brewers choice?

i brought a new gas bottle from craft brewer on sat and just in case brewers choice arent accomodating (im sure they will be as i brought my last gas bottle from them) just wanted to be prepared when i ran out.

anyone have suggestions?

I don't know of any so let me know what you find out.

I'm pretty sure BC Chapel Hill does refill now. They used to send them to Wacol to do. I just swap either of my bottles, but I did buy them through there.

(note: if you get desperate eg party and run out feel free to hit me up, cost is 'a-coupla-beers' ;))

i think these refill

Brew by U
Unit 3/30 Compton Road
Underwood - Brisbane
QLD 4119
Ph: 3299 2739

and these swap and go MKOL bottles as well.
Quality Home Brew Supplies
Home Brewing - Slacks Creek, QLD
Unit 7/ 1 Randall St, Slacks Creek QLD 4127, Australia

about as west as i travel...

but you gotta love CB :)

There's a bloke up at Strathpine - very cheap. Near Westfield.

BC Enoggera weren't accommodating last time, so I found that bloke - and yeah, great. Filled up, next day pick up. And the drive up there is pretty easy, given how bad traffic anywhere across or north south toward the city.

Goomba

I don't know of any so let me know what you find out.

I'm pretty sure BC Chapel Hill does refill now. They used to send them to Wacol to do. I just swap either of my bottles, but I did buy them through there.

(note: if you get desperate eg party and run out feel free to hit me up, cost is 'a-coupla-beers' ;))

Brewers Choice chappel hill does refill. You can swap there if you bought the bottles from BC. Otherwise its a refill of your current bottle...of course you need to have a bottle in date for legal reasons etc. etc. Drop off and come back and pick up next day or whatever....

There's a bloke up at Strathpine - very cheap. Near Westfield.

BC Enoggera weren't accommodating last time, so I found that bloke - and yeah, great. Filled up, next day pick up. And the drive up there is pretty easy, given how bad traffic anywhere across or north south toward the city.

Goomba

Goomba, how cheap is 'very cheap'? I usually go to the BOP in Zillmere as he is only a a three minute drive from me and fills on the spot, but he sometimes runs out of gas and his rep only comes once a week, so would be good to have a backup for emergencies.

Goomba, how cheap is 'very cheap'? I usually go to the BOP in Zillmere as he is only a a three minute drive from me and fills on the spot, but he sometimes runs out of gas and his rep only comes once a week, so would be good to have a backup for emergencies.

Prices please, its always good to have a backup plan when things go to pooh.

I can't remember off hand - I think it was $26. I have a nasty cold, and my head feels like glue, so don't quote me exactly. It were not more than $40, that I know - I'm a tightwad and I had the missus with me, so I can justify a cheap refill.

Terry O'Brien's brew world. He has one at Morayfield as well.

How much is the one at Zillmere - that's way closer for me?

Goomba

cheers Parks i will keep that in mind, likewise same goes for you, im at Riverhills.

ill be sure to let you all know how i go at BC, i wont be flling it up for a while though as its brand new.

cheers for the replies.

The guy at Zillmere charges $25 for 2.3kg and $45 for 4.5kg.

When you go there just mention my Name and he will credit my Account with $5 per refill as Commission.

He'd be much closer for you, Goomba, sandgate road northbound, turn left at the Hertz car rental and it's on your left after about 100m.

Bring your bottle straight from the freezer and he will fill on the Spot!

edit: if you go there, Perry, make sure to drop in for a beer on the way back.

Latest posts

Back