CO2 refill Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

contrarian

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could swap or refill a 4.7kg keg king bottle over the next few days? Have run out and the local home brew store are saying at least 2 weeks before they can swap it (nowra) nothing else in the area is open until at least the 6th and it also seems that the keg king website has some pretty out of date info on it.

Will be heading up to Sydney for the first day of the test so if anyone knows of somewhere that could help out it would be greatly appreciated.

I have 16g canisters so I can keep serving but if I need to force carb another keg I'll be in trouble!

Try Damo from What's Brewing. Is available for Emergency supplies. Can Pm his mobile if required.

Thanks mate, looks like they reopen on the 2nd so that should work out well!

Had the same sort of prob, went away for ten days and a loose keg post drop the remainder of my 6.8kg bottle, about half full when we left. As nothing is open I've had to swap a soda stream at woolies to get me over the new year. Will learn to turn off the gas when going away, and properly test kegs for leaks.

I knew I was getting a bit low but thought I had plenty to last through the break. I guess I won't make that mistake again. Although being told by the local supplier that they had run out, hadn't ordered any more an didn't know when they would but it would take at least 2 weeks after phoning them that morning about a refill left me less than impressed. It also continued a pattern of poor communication and customer service from the establishment that has left me not wanting to give them any further business!

contrarian said:
Thanks mate, looks like they reopen on the 2nd so that should work out well!
Yeah touch base to make sure he has what you need, but should be able to sort you.

Damo from what's brewing was very happy to help and I now have a full cylinder again! Have him a ring a few days before and he had one ready to go when I dropped in. Great service.

Back