• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Co2 Cylinder 'my Keg On Legs' @ Gumtree

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BristleBeard

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Brewers

I though I might say hi. Good to see the forums still pumping or should I say brewing.

Call me a lightweight, but I could never easily consume a keg of beer quick enough. Which I why I am trying to sell my Co2 cylinder. I have barely used it. In fact it has only been used 6 times to fill as many kegs. There is still some volume of gas present.

May my fellow brewers have mercy on me for not practising the Art of brewing for almost a year. Due to the lack of brewing, I will be reverting back to bottle conditioning (if I find time) If you are interested please go to gumtree here.

Cheers

Bristlebeard

IMG_0283_.jpg

Hello Fellow Brewers

I though I might say hi. Good to see the forums still pumping or should I say brewing.

Call me a lightweight, but I could never easily consume a keg of beer quick enough. Which I why I am trying to sell my Co2 cylinder. I have barely used it. In fact it has only been used 6 times to fill as many kegs. There is still some volume of gas present.

May my fellow brewers have mercy on me for not practising the Art of brewing for almost a year. Due to the lack of brewing, I will be reverting back to bottle conditioning (if I find time) If you are interested please go to gumtree here.

Cheers

Bristlebeard

You should probably specify the size of the cylinder and the brand of the regulator. I know what it's like as a recent dad. I've got a 16 month old and a newborn and finding the time to brew involves a lot of "negotiation" with the missus and is often not worth it, plus it can be viewed as neglegent to drink often enough to blow kegs frequently. I'm still truckin' along though. Good luck with your sale, mate.

its a 6KG MYKOL cylinder and a harris regulator from the pic i can see.

You should probably specify the size of the cylinder and the brand of the regulator. I know what it's like as a recent dad. I've got a 16 month old and a newborn and finding the time to brew involves a lot of "negotiation" with the missus and is often not worth it, plus it can be viewed as neglegent to drink often enough to blow kegs frequently. I'm still truckin' along though. Good luck with your sale, mate.

Thanks for your help. Regarding the size of the cylinder is says it's 'tare 7.35kg' but I am unsure of the exact capacity. There is a whole bunch of numbers and letters embossed across the top of the cylinder. If anyone could tell me what I should be looking for I would greatly appreciate it. Could not get a decent picture of these 'embossings' but I am hoping the attachment of the sticker might help to work this out (I hope the sticker is not a generic 'goes-on-all-MKOL's' one) I have long lost the reciept but I doubt how much that would tell me either.

The gauge is a Harris brand 601 model with dual gauges.

I really do appreciate the help and good luck with the LO. Cheers

whichOneisit.jpg

All up a very decent buy.

If you where close by I would have snapped it up immediately.

I have deactivated the ad on Gumtree as there is an interested buyer on their way. Thanks for all the help and support fellas. Cheers

I have deactivated the ad on Gumtree as there is an interested buyer on their way. Thanks for all the help and support fellas. Cheers

Did you sell the bottle & reg? I'm interested if not

Back