co2 bottle fill in Preston area, VIC?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carniebrew

Brewvy baby, brewvy!
Reaction score
First things first, Rob.P is a true beer legend....I had 8 blokes about to turn up to my place for our fantasy footy draft day when I discovered a leak in my kegerator (damn splitters) had left my co2 bottle completely empty overnight. A quick call to Rob and he very kindly offered up his 10kg beast for the day. Crisis averted! And I'm forever in debt...

So...where do I get a 6.8kg co2 bottle filled in the Preston/Thornbury/Northcote area?

I enquired about this sometime ago. Refills look to be becoming a thing of the past, but quite a few places will do "swap and go".

I use Dave at Greensborough.

Thanks guys, BOC tell me they won't help me because I don't have one of their bottles. Didn't realise this was going to be so hard? I'll try Dave next...

I keep getting the answering service, I wonder if he's open today? Don't want to trip all the way over to Greensborough to find out he's not!

Dave was there in the end, and he swapped my bottle even though he'd never seen one of Cheeky Peak's 6.8kg brew mate jobbies before. Top bloke that....

Latest posts

Back