Cliche First Post

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xpostmanx

Reaction score
G'day all,

Cliche first post, I am based in Gympie, QLD.

I have bought myself a couple of 5L Carboys and have put down 2 brews this week. A stone and wood pacific ale clone and an apple and pear cider.

I foresee a steep learning curve and want to move to a small biab setup after a few more extract brews.

Is there a benefit to dry extract over liquid for longevity etc? I didn't explore what the LHBS has in way of Liquid extracts, but bought the light and wheat dry extracts.

If I can't source what I need locally can anyone recommend an online store with a great range? Insofar I have stumbled upon clever brewing and brewers choice. How do hops and yeast handle being mailed?

Cheers.

They sure do, I get my yeast shipped either from Brewman or that clever brewing bloke, good range and shipped with care and cold packs

Welcome. There a some brewers on the forum up near you. If you can edit the title of your post you might get their attention. They can probably steer you right with the local tips.

Back