Clever Tv Show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big d

Hopaholic
Reaction score
Not too sure if this is up to date or not but did anyone see the
Clever show tonight? Where they asked the panel of learned celebs what is the quickest way to brew beer.
A. In a microwave oven
B. In a washing machine
C. I n a cuppacino machine

One of the learned ones says i brew my own beer and know it is fermented between 25 and 28 degrees. :blink:

The answer after the taste test was B the washing machine as it keeps a constant temp and agitation.They all liked the beer produced.
Am i missing something here or are most basic homebrewers just totally gullible.

Cheers
Big D
Who doesnt use any of the above methods to brew beer.

cool, spewing i missed that, anything beer related is great even if it is such craziness.

1,000,000 miles away
Jayse

Yeh i saw that, i have read somewhere of people using espresso machines. But when he gave the asnwer as washing machine because of constant temp and movement i was left shaking my head.... And did you notice for the taste test they served a glass of wort made in the microwave and espresso machine but for the washing machine sample they served a glass of beer. Too bad Mercs Own wasnt a guest that night he could have set them straight :rolleyes:

YEH MERCOWNS WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD JUDGE .
i am shaw he would have said something like "thats not a rumba that was a cha cha cha" :D

oh well i think todd mckenny would have the right comment "1" :blink:

del

You mean you guys don't use the washing machine?!???

I got all my homebrew lessons from the 'beer baron' episode of the Simpsons, so I brew everything in a bathtub :p

Latest posts

Back