Clever Brewing Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, we're expecting a shipment around the 12th of May. I've currently got more interest than numbers coming-in, so it'll be a free-for-all once we get them.

Ladies & gentlemen (& those of you who can't decide..... :p ),

After the absolutely F'kin STELLAR success of the recent Melbourne grains/Perc. Bulk-buy shenanigans (6 Tonnes of grains + 1 Tonne of Perc. :beerbang: ) run through Clever Brewing, we've still got a few bags of Bairds Maris Otter that got over-ordered that are currently up for grabs (for Melbourne pick-up only).

RRP of $90, but the BB price still applies @ $54/bag!

There's only 3 bags left, so jump all-over them like a big black rottweiler in heat: http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/90003-2016-vic-grain-bulk-buy/page-27

Slainte!

Martin

Any estimate when the Malt Mechanics fermenters will be back in stock?
I'm seriously considering getting one with my tax return

As it so happens, they arrived about an hour ago. :D

Keep an eye on the website & once they're loaded to inventory, they'll show up as being available.

You get a tax return??? Sheeh!

Yeah, was unemployed for 4 months, so I might actually get a decent return this year being in a lower tax bracket :D

Just a data point to let you know your courier, StarTrack, although owned and run by Aus Post wont deliver to Aus Post PO Boxes !

I had a tricky time tracking down my shipment last week.

No big deal coz I got it in the end, but just thought you should have a note on your ordering pages about PO Boxes..

Cheers
AB

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Hey CBB, when's your next yeast shipment?
We had one just a few weeks ago. What are you after specifically?

A.B. said:
Just a data point to let you know your courier, StarTrack, although owned and run by Aus Post wont deliver to Aus Post PO Boxes !

I had a tricky time tracking down my shipment last week.

No big deal coz I got it in the end, but just thought you should have a note on your ordering pages about PO Boxes..

Cheers
AB
You'd have to be in WA? We've had no problems delivering to PO Boxes all over the country, except in WA. Dunno why there's a problem over there.

Do you guys do full sacks of non-JW base malts? With FP closing I need to find a new supplier.... :)

We sure do! Have a look around on the website & I'm sure you'll be very pleasantly surprised at the selection (with more stuff coming-in all the time).

Clever Brewing Bloke said:
We sure do! Have a look around on the website & I'm sure you'll be very pleasantly surprised at the selection (with more stuff coming-in all the time).
Can't find the full sacks, mate, where are you hiding them?

EDIT: I am an idiot - I see there's a discount for full-sacks within the product page.

Clever Brewing Bloke said:
You'd have to be in WA? We've had no problems delivering to PO Boxes all over the country, except in WA. Dunno why there's a problem over there.
Nope, Canberra. We're a bit backward in the Nations Capital :)

Spiesy said:
Can't find the full sacks, mate, where are you hiding them?

EDIT: I am an idiot - I see there's a discount for full-sacks within the product page.
Ah, this was my issue as well. Was looking for a separate item.

Martin,
yeast arrived safe and sound, bloody quick, and damn well packed. Now to get brewing ...atlast!
Love ya work ... next order not too far away.

Cheers

Mike

Hey Batman,

My parcel still hasn't arrived, stupid Startrek express. Just letting you know in case you are keeping a record of their **** ups. It's apparently onboard for delivery again today, no idea whether it will or not.

Also what are the chances the US-05 is going to be knackered? Guessing it's been out of the fridge since it was sent.

Royally pissed off. Haven't had much success with this courier company.

Hey Robin :)

The problem is that you asked for it to be delivered to a parcel locker & it depends on the individual driver as to whether they'll deliver or not (a PITA, I grant you). We have the same issue with deliveries to PO Boxes.

Suggest you give them a call & ask for it to be redirected to your home address.

The yeast will be fine. If you'd ordered liquid, I'd be offering to replace it, but the US-05 is a non-issue. RDWHAHB.

Martin

Latest posts

Back