Clever Brewing Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas/New Year Trading

It's pretty-much business as usual here at Clever Brewing. Apart from the main days, the phone & email support will continue as usual.

Bearing in mind Public Holidays & Courier-availability, your orders will be processed as normal, but please be aware that there maybe a small delay. You'll be advised if your order is affected. The easiest way to avoid this is to get 'em in early!!

Thanks to everyone who's shown support, sent messages & given me a hard time over the past few months whilst we get this puppy off the ground (you know who you are... ;) ).

Wishing you all a Hoppy & safe festive season.

Martin

UPDATE!

A brand new shipment of WLP yeasts were delivered this arvo & I've just finished loading them onto the website for your delectation & brewing pleasure....

Most of the shipment was supplied in the Pure Pitch sachets, so they have a longer shelf-life than the vials that they're replacing.

Get stuck in whilst they're good & fresh!!

Martin

Get on it Fellas.. last moments for the grain bulk buy... see link below !

Do you guys sell the regulators for disposable oxygen bottles? Maybe looking to pick one up at the bulk buy.

Hi Nosco,

Off the top of my head, there's a few different ones available on the market & without knowing which one you have in mind, it's difficult to tell.

My first response is going to be "No" (soas not to disappoint you or give you a bum-steer).

Shoot me a PM with some details of what you're after & I'll have a closer look. Don't hold your breath, 'though - we can't carry every possible bit of kit that's out there!

Martin

The Yeast Forge is an AWESOME piece of kit!

If I didn't already have 2 stir-plates, I was thinking of taking one for myself. Yob showed me the prototype a few months ago & was gobsmacked - HAD to have it in stock.....

Glad you're happy with the order-turnaround - we aim to get stuff ordered before 1pm out on the same day.

Martin

Clever Brewing Bloke said:
Come winter where I am, I can see where I'd want one (or two....?).
two.. keep the others for summer

I gave one of my 'old' ones to a deserving soul who I believe is putting it to good use.

Keen to peruse the wares on the BB weekend! Do you guys do CO2 bottle swaps? Also need some more 20L cubes, possibly keg dip tubes... Will be a bunch of other stuff I will *need*, but won't know until I see it, lol. :D

Clever Brewing Bloke said:
Just in case the Melbourne-ites have missed this: http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/90003-2016-vic-grain-bulk-buy/

We're now looking at getting-in bulk LDME & Sodium Perc. to be purchased on the day for those hard-core nutters that turn-up to collect their grains.

Prices are all TBA, but it can't be any better.

Get-in whilst you can.
Can you put me down for a bag?

Prices I've been quoted on Perc. are absolutely shitful - $155 + GST per bag! Last time we did a BB on Perc., it was $38.50/bag for Perc. (incl. GST).

I've tried contacting the supplier a number of times to get an explanation for the 400%+ increase in price within 12 months & he's gone strangely quiet on me...

I'm not doing bulk Perc. at that price to anyone - not fair. They can get fucked. Unfortunately, that means you guys miss-out unless/until I get a decent response.

Whilst I'm doing the Clever Brewing thing.....

BULK-BUY PICKUP SPECIAL!!

On the day of the Melbourne grains BB pickup, we're doing a blanket 10% off everything in store (ahem! Warehouse..).

Anyone participating in the pick-up can avail themselves (I was thinking to restrict it to BB participants only, but there's going to be a lot of extra hands doing work on the day, so it's OPEN).

If you're thinking of buying anything, please create a customer A/C on the website in advance to speed-up the process, since things are likely to be frantic on the day. http://cleverbrewing.com.au/

We got a shipment from Whitelabs yeast in last week, so most things are ultra-fresh.

Slainte!

Martin

I kindly got my WLP545 hand delivered after ordering from CB ! With an icepack too !

(It wasn't on a velvet pillow and the bloke who delivered it was definitely dressed more on the casual side of 'smart casual', but what can you do ? ;) )

Excellent job, Martin.... thanks !

Don't suppose a SS Brewtech FV restock is near? Been pondering going stainless

Back