Clean Brewer Finally Puts Some Beer Down...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clean brewer

Obsessed Home Brewer
Reaction score
Well, due to a little absence in the Brewing World due to a hectic start to the year, I have finally put down 2 fermenters full of Beer for fermenting...:D

I had brewed them earlier in the year when going through Relationship Issues and named the Brew,

"Seperation Pale Ale" 1 fermenter has Wyeast 1056 and the other has Wyeast 1332

It felt really good just to put them on to ferment, my last brew day was 14 Feb 2010, after I get back from 2 weeks of work it will be time to brew again, probably something for the QABC maybe...

Anyhow, thought id share my Joy again...

CB :icon_cheers:

Oh, and I just proposed to the special woman I was having issues with and a Wedding is now on the Cards... :party:

Good to see you around and brewing again CB. Congratulations on the up and coming wedding.

Cheers
Gavo.

Well, due to a little absence in the Brewing World due to a hectic start to the year, I have finally put down 2 fermenters full of Beer for fermenting...:D

I had brewed them earlier in the year when going through Relationship Issues and named the Brew,

"Seperation Pale Ale" 1 fermenter has Wyeast 1056 and the other has Wyeast 1332

It felt really good just to put them on to ferment, my last brew day was 14 Feb 2010, after I get back from 2 weeks of work it will be time to brew again, probably something for the QABC maybe...

Anyhow, thought id share my Joy again...

CB :icon_cheers:

Oh, and I just proposed to the special woman I was having issues with and a Wedding is now on the Cards... :party:

brilliant - so you won't need my $50 now ...

congratulations on the good news. And on your upcoming marriage. :icon_cheers:

Back