Cider brewers...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fossey

Reaction score
Just a bargain for West Aussies... Woolies has Golden Circle 100% juice 2L for $2 again...

Stock up!

Not to hate Fossie, but that's not a very helpful title. This post will have little relevance to many cider brewers (those that use only fresh fruit, those not in WA). Something like "Cheap Apple Juice in WA" would be better.

Just saying, relevant titles help us all out. Sorry to pick you out for vilifying.

Stuwort said:
**** me, Guava. Would hate you to waste one click on your mouse.

I found the thread usefull.

Honestly, I mean it with the best intentions and with no disrespect to Fossie. Admittedly my comment was certainly off the topic so I am guilty in my own respect.

Like I said, I don't mean to pick Fossie out, and I certainly have no anger about this at all. The thread is useful, and I wasn't questioning that. In fact quite the opposite, the thread was useful, but with a title relevant to the content it would target and draw the attention of those it is useful to.

I wasn't trying to flame, and hope you take it for what it is, just constructive feedback. Tone can be hard to convey in text, so my apologies if that came across as overly harsh.

Anyway, as they say, RDWHAHB.

Ha! No stress, I have a thick skin... the title was a little broad and deliberately so... encourages inquisitive people to have a look. If most people on forums are like me, I'll read anything and everything anyway!!!

Back