Chrome Tap Handles For Our New Vent-matics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Just been checking out the brewboard.
Seems a number of guys are still upgrading to Vent-matic taps.

One of the guys has also just got some really nice shiney chrome handles for his. Here is a pic
tower.jpg

So what do you guys reckon, another bulk buy on chrome tap handles :lol:
Here is a link to the distributors webpage for them.

Beers,
Doc

PS: maybe I should have waited until everyone has transferred their money to Ken for the taps first :p

looks good doc.reckon i might turn up some s/s ones at work.very shiny and never rust. :)

cheers
big d

The do look a bit phallic though.
You'd make yours a bit bigger though wouldn't you big d ? :lol:

Beers,
Doc

:D
yep .may have to come up with a few different sort of shapes.just imagine the response on seeing kens 6 tap setup. ;)

nice find Doc. Chrome tap handles would finish them off quite nicely. Tho a pity to spoil the SS taps with brass handles, albeit chrome plated. You would think that someone in Oz could supply these easy enuf.

Maybe that could be big d ? :)

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:
Maybe that could be big d ? :)

Beers,
Doc
[post="77873"][/post]​
Doc,
What a great idea for a bulk fab to go with the bulk buy. Why didnt I think of that ;)

Cheers
roach

working on it doc although production would be slow due to being done on the sly at work.

Jeez Doc -
Had settled for a simple 8 to 10 tap goal post font for my new bar & you come up with that link - Now I don't know what I want :blink: ...

Choices, choices...

Ross said:
Jeez Doc -
Had settled for a simple 8 to 10 tap goal post font for my new bar & you come up with that link - Now I don't know what I want :blink: ...

Choices, choices...
[post="77889"][/post]​

I believe it would be this one :lol:

METRO-H-12PSSKR.jpg

Beers,
Doc

big d said:
working on it doc although production would be slow due to being done on the sly at work.
[post="77882"][/post]​

I bet Batz could whip up a couple of these pretty easy too (hint hint) ^_^

Doc

Not naming names, but a fellow AHB'er in Canberra runs a machine shop...maybe he'll read this ;)

PZ.

Fingerlickin_B said:
Not naming names, but a fellow AHB'er in Canberra runs a machine shop...maybe he'll read this ;)

PZ.
[post="78103"][/post]​

Give him a day, then if he doesn't see it name names :lol:

Beers,
Doc

That would be me Fingerlickin, i will be machining some handles for my taps out of stainless, i guess if people would like some PM me. However it will be slow going, as soon as i get my taps i will make some and post some pic's.

Stagger

Look forward to the pics Stagger.

Beers,
Doc

Depending on what people would like, handles with a flat top would be a lot cheaper to manufacture.

Stagger

Well I could not wait till the taps arrived so I went over to Trough lolly house and borrowed his tap and made a Stainless steel handles for mine and one for Rowan. I think they look the nuts guts however a little on the heavy side, but with this design I dont think it will be a concern.
As you can see I have made the handles a little longer as I think that looks better (hope you think so Rowan)

Stagger
View attachment 3982View attachment 3981

Continue

Very nice Stagger indeed. Would love a couple of those to go with the 2 Ventmatics B) .

cheers
roach

Back