Christmas Wish List

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winkle

Teach a man to fish and play golf, and you'll neve
Reaction score
I'm in the process of building a stand for my Rambo burner so what I'd really like for Xmas would be one of these,
HopRocket__68681_zoom.jpg
with one of these to drive it.
pumpCH.jpg
:icon_cheers:

What I'll probably get however...
View attachment 51192

Some of these, Santa?

Hey, I'm just posting on behalf of Malted who seems to have gone holidaying :D

I'm a bit boring for Christmas now. I have a joint bank account so any presents the wife buys me are really sort of like me buying myself something and unless I need it I find it more of a burden than anything.

Perfect christmas present is to just be given a no questions asked amount of money I can spend on whatever the **** I want whenever I want!

View attachment 51201

Kegs on Legs?

Wife and I always try to spend an equal amout on each others gifts.
She wanted a $800 mixer for xmas and birthday prezzie when we were at her fave homewares shop.
I wanted to get into kegging.
We left the shop with her new mixer. :)

Also, Santa can a bit early for me this year:
BeerMasonssumer2011.jpg

:icon_drool2:

This might be the chick delivering someones kegs

a3d47dbb-3c09-4f67-b966-4fd8be378b41_thumb.jpeg

Spork - Looks like a Beer Masons Pack :p , Morning Glory is great (only one i have tried so far)

Winkle - I was gonna get a hop rocket for xmas but iBrew.com.au are sold out :( so i guess i just get socks

I'd love my keg system this xmas, but definetly wont get it (thanks very complicated wisdom teeth extraction........ <_< ) As long as everyone is safe and happy this xmas that is all i really need! :icon_cheers:

Merry Christmas!!!

Mmmmm, lamb.

Just some Riwaka hop pellets! :blink:

Oh and a change of attitude from the feral woman at NZ Hop Products. Apparently asking the question, since Riwaka is freely available in NZ(for less than $50/kg) yet totally sold out in Australia, can I get 1kg sent from a NZ HBS, does not warrent a civil answer. :eek:

Back